Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Script Factory

Nuclear Nezz

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a novice programmer and this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. When I didn't find anything, I loaded up Eclipse, read up on the javadocs, started typing a rough outline of what I needed, and braced myself head first into a pipe-dream project that was waaaay beyond the scope of my skill-level. But now thanks to you - no longer! :)

My only question is: would it be possible to add chatbot/timed spam integration somehow? For some context, my plan was to develop a fairly comprehensive bot with a primary focus on training, automation, and realism - not profit. I want to have contextual awareness and scheduling at the forefront, going so far as to have it listen to "trigger" words in chat and respond appropriately.

My notes were as follows:

image.thumb.png.2b281d459640d6fd3134a4b3a517ac49.png

Do you believe any of this would be possible with your framework? Either way, I'll definitely be purchasing as soon as I get home. Thanks a ton!

2 hours ago, CrowdStrike said:

I'm a novice programmer and this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. When I didn't find anything, I loaded up Eclipse, read up on the javadocs, started typing a rough outline of what I needed, and braced myself head first into a pipe-dream project that was waaaay beyond the scope of my skill-level. But now thanks to you - no longer! :)

My only question is: would it be possible to add chatbot/timed spam integration somehow? For some context, my plan was to develop a fairly comprehensive bot with a primary focus on training, automation, and realism - not profit. I want to have contextual awareness and scheduling at the forefront, going so far as to have it listen to "trigger" words in chat and respond appropriately.

My notes were as follows:

Do you believe any of this would be possible with your framework? Either way, I'll definitely be purchasing as soon as I get home. Thanks a ton!

With my script, it doesn't hold variables, which is what you'd need for things like timed actions like the chat spam. While you can definitely write complex scripts with my framework, if you're doing full comprehensive work like responding to chat, timed checks, timed task switching, etc, then you'll want to do an actual script as that gives you the full availability of customization. My framework really is more targeted at making the simpler tasks, eg: cooking, woodcutting, fishing, power mining, anything along those lines. Most of the complaints I had heard was that "there's no free scripts that do x" which x is a simple concept, so with this they'd be able to purchase one script and make all that they'd need.

4 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

With my script, it doesn't hold variables, which is what you'd need for things like timed actions like the chat spam. While you can definitely write complex scripts with my framework, if you're doing full comprehensive work like responding to chat, timed checks, timed task switching, etc, then you'll want to do an actual script as that gives you the full availability of customization. My framework really is more targeted at making the simpler tasks, eg: cooking, woodcutting, fishing, power mining, anything along those lines. Most of the complaints I had heard was that "there's no free scripts that do x" which x is a simple concept, so with this they'd be able to purchase one script and make all that they'd need.

Ah, I gotcha. Well I'll still be purchasing in the near future as I'm far faaaar away from developing anything that sophisticated anyways 😂

I truly appreciate you being upfront and honest with me, especially when it might have been advantageous to not be so. Big props

17 hours ago, CrowdStrike said:

Ah, I gotcha. Well I'll still be purchasing in the near future as I'm far faaaar away from developing anything that sophisticated anyways 😂

I truly appreciate you being upfront and honest with me, especially when it might have been advantageous to not be so. Big props

Just here to help, friend.

Let me know when you're getting more prepared, I can toss you a 24 hour trial for you to test it out first.

Hi,

The script works 100% fine except for one major problem: I can't load any saved scripts anymore. This functionality worked at first, then out of nowhere it stopped. Nothing happens when I click load on either of my 6 saved scripts. Please advise

Debug console

• [ERROR]16:43:45: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0 at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryUtils.l(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryScript.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]16:43:46: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0 at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryUtils.l(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryScript.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]16:43:47: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0 at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryUtils.l(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryScript.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]16:43:48: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0 at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryUtils.l(Unknown Source) at scriptFactory.FactoryScript.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [INFO]16:43:49: Stopping script: Dreambot Script Factory
    • [INFO]16:43:49: Stopping Script
    • [INFO]16:46:21: Starting game state listener!
    • [INFO]16:46:22: Script set to running!

Archived