Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nex Scripts REMOVAL [Quester, Barbarian fisher, Ghouls & Nature chest]

Nex

Since i made the post to cleanup the sdn i cant have stuff i aint proud off on there myself.

So since today the following scripts are removed from the SDN:
    NV3MH99.pngpTxvuEy.pngwiDZBNl.pngAhaXJ0L.png

Why these scripts?

Ive coded these when i started with java and i dont deem the quality good enough anymore to represent me.
    The reason i dont rewrite them is due to a lack of users/interest in the scripts.

What does this mean?

- You will not be able to purchase or use these scripts anymore.

But NNNEEEEEXXXXXXX i bought this REEEeeeeeeEEEEEee ?

- Join my discord and tell me your forum name & i will check the logs if you actually owned it.

Discord: https://discord.gg/DtbhEXJ

If you indeed own the script you will get the following things:

For ghouls, nature chest & quester you will get the local .jar so you can continue using it (NOTE i will not update the script if it breaks)

For barbarian fisher i will add this script to my normal fisher and you will get a FREE 3 month auth on Nex Fisher.

I hope you all can understand why i removed these scripts and are satisfied with the compensations i offer.

- Nex

Pm me the nature chest .jar please! 

Thanks, Nex! 

Nice choice man, glad to see you keeping it up around here. 

Pm me the nature chest .jar please! 

Thanks, Nex! 

Nice choice man, glad to see you keeping it up around here. 

Cant send .jar's i think ?

add me on discord n il send u it

But NNNEEEEEXXXXXXX i bought this REEEeeeeeeEEEEEee ?  :pepe:

But NNNEEEEEXXXXXXX i bought this REEEeeeeeeEEEEEee ?

if they get removed they are still held hostile on the sdn, you wont be able to give trials through the panels on dreambot but if you use the thing on my git you can still give trials, so you can save the .jar and the mess with it and just trial people that had it for a year idk

if they get removed they are still held hostile on the sdn, you wont be able to give trials through the panels on dreambot but if you use the thing on my git you can still give trials, so you can save the .jar and the mess with it and just trial people that had it for a year idk

O, il have a look at that thanks could u pm me the git please? 

Archived