Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nex Scripts REMOVAL [Quester, Barbarian fisher, Ghouls & Nature chest]

Nex

Cant send .jar's i think ?

add me on discord n il send u it

I think you can send .jar's via discord, if not just zip it :)

Very much approve of this! Ive been having to double and triple check the topic for any script I am about to add. Some have been inactive since like 2016 lol

Any chance you can put the working questers, walkers, tutorial island solvers back on the sdn?

I understand that you wanted to clean it up, but you guys have removed dozens of working scripts.

the main reason i settled on this community over other clients was the good ammount of free scripts to get started, now i either invest a good chunk of cash to replace the scripts with paid versions or have to multi client to accomplish everything dreambot used to have and tbh i dont want to pay for vip on multiple forums...

I get that you removed a couple of your outdated scripts aswell, but without a way to do tut islands, get 12 qp, manually have to walk everywhere it kinda removes the allure of creating new char/bots and when your already $30 deep in private scripts your kinda stuck between being unable to automate new accounts and needing to stay and pay VIP to use the scripts.

Any chance you can put the working questers, walkers, tutorial island solvers back on the sdn?

I understand that you wanted to clean it up, but you guys have removed dozens of working scripts.

the main reason i settled on this community over other clients was the good ammount of free scripts to get started, now i either invest a good chunk of cash to replace the scripts with paid versions or have to multi client to accomplish everything dreambot used to have and tbh i dont want to pay for vip on multiple forums...

I get that you removed a couple of your outdated scripts, but you also made your paid scripts have alot less competition. 

My walker is free and supports most locations. as for the other scripts removed these with a good reason either the script was broken or the developer of the script has been inactive for a long period of time. (which btw i do not have a say in. he is the sdn manager so he calls the shots)

How do you recommend we solve tutorial island and get starter quests on new accounts now?

to be completelt honest with you, those free scripts will 9/10 times get you banned,

id reccomend to either buy them private or buy rested lv 3 accounts off trusted people like @Prime

Archived