Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mad Cow Loco Low 1.1

cronoxliker

Hi Everyone im new in this forum but i have  alot of interest on this wolrdof botting and Scripting, im very new to java i never used it but i understand some programming logics (i study  software development atm) and all the credit goes to @dQw4w9WgXcQ for his tutorials!  ill left the source code below some images:

*this is my first script posted ever :D and the second i writted with the tutorials i've found in the forum, i dont post the  first one (a wc) because gotme banned in two accs in 2 hours of use in both so its detected*

What do the bot?

He walks (from anywhere) to the daynor cows and wields a bronze sword and a wooden shield and start the massacre, when he dies he repits

(i pretended to make the bot  take the bones and bury them but was little buggy because he attack a cow get bones attack other get bones or he just will take 2 bones and keep with 1 cow till the cow die and repit, but this would make the low lvl die with bones and probably broking the bot.  so i decided to fix that part soon when i get more knoledge! (thats why i kept the codein the source even its not being fully used)

Known bugs:

The script is in love with the house of the lumbridge tutor but he dont get stuck, just open the doors and pass trhu.

Coming soon(chronologic order):

support up to rune weapon.

Bones support.

GUI

More areas.

Antiban Methods.

Notes:

I havent been banned using this script while testing and 2 hours training in 2 different accs, anyways i DON'T recommend you to use it in a main or an account thats not junk or ban pretended. 

With that being said i dont take any responsability if u get banned for using this, and i encourage you to report any ban in the comments below!

REQ:

1X Bronze sword

1x Wooden Shield

both in inventory.

UPDATES

(New Zone MORE COWS MORE SPACE)

(cut unused code about bones)

DOWNLOAD:

THX

source

package swc;
    import org.dreambot.api.methods.Calculations;
    import org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.equipment.EquipmentSlot;
    import org.dreambot.api.methods.filter.Filter;
    import org.dreambot.api.methods.map.Area;
    import org.dreambot.api.script.Category;
    import org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManifest;
    import org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript;
    import org.dreambot.api.utilities.impl.Condition;
    import org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.NPC;
    import org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.GroundItem;

import java.awt.*;

@ScriptManifest(category = Category.COMBAT, name = "Mad Cow Loco Low 1.4", author = "Cronoxliker", version = 1.4)
    public class SimpleWc extends AbstractScript {
    public static final String BRONZE_SWORD = "Bronze sword";
    public static final String WOODEN_SHIELD = "Wooden shield";

public static final String COW = "Cow";
    public static final Filter<NPC> COW_FILTER = new Filter<NPC>() {
    @Override
    public boolean match(NPC npc) {
    if (npc == null) {
    return false;
    }
    if (npc.getName().equals(COW) && !npc.isHealthBarVisible() && !npc.isInCombat()) {
    return true;
    }else {
    return false;
    }
    }

};

Area DangerArea = new Area(3157,3344, 3193, 3309);
    @Override
    public int onLoop() {
    if(getLocalPlayer().isInCombat()) {
    //sleep
    } else if (DangerArea.contains(getLocalPlayer())) {
    if(getEquipment().isSlotEmpty(EquipmentSlot.WEAPON.getSlot())) {
    if (getInventory().contains("Bronze sword", "Wooden shield")) {
    getInventory().interact(BRONZE_SWORD, "Wield");
    getInventory().interact(WOODEN_SHIELD, "Wield");
    }else{
    stop();
    return -1;
    }
    }else {
    NPC Cow = getNpcs().closest((org.dreambot.api.methods.filter.Filter<NPC>) COW_FILTER);
    GroundItem bones = getGroundItems().closest("Bones");
    if (Cow != null) {
    Cow.interact("Attack");
    getCamera().rotateToEntity(Cow);
    }

}
    }else {
    getWalking().walk(DangerArea.getRandomTile());
    }
    return 5000; }

}

1.4 UP

post-124401-0-22934600-1518008992_thumb.png

post-124401-0-82833000-1518009000_thumb.png

Edit 1:

reread post. nvm.

Edit 2:

So comparing the two codes, you used his tutorial as a template and replaced goblin with cow and renamed an area with new coordinates.  If you wanted to challenge yourself, it would be cool to see you add a get level check and if its great then x, have the bot collect cow hides & sell them to ge so that you can buy the next items lvl  your character can use (if attack level > 30 buys = buy addy)  for potentially quicker leveling.  OR maybe add a pop up that asks which skill they want to train?  Attack/str/defense? Could also ask the player if they wish to bury bones? 

Edit 1:

reread post. nvm.

Edit 2:

So comparing the two codes, you used his tutorial as a template and replaced goblin with cow and renamed an area with new coordinates.  If you wanted to challenge yourself, it would be cool to see you add a get level check and if its great then x, have the bot collect cow hides & sell them to ge so that you can buy the next items lvl  your character can use (if attack level > 30 buys = buy addy)  for potentially quicker leveling.  OR maybe add a pop up that asks which skill they want to train?  Attack/str/defense? Could also ask the player if they wish to bury bones? 

Well, i tried.

i tried to put all the bones thing but was buggy clicking between cows and bones and bury and shit, and i imagine if i try the cowhides thing the bot its going to keep the most of his time collecting the cowhides (due no one grabs them and there alot on the ground)  

Well, i tried.

i tried to put all the bones thing but was buggy clicking between cows and bones and bury and shit, and i imagine if i try the cowhides thing the bot its going to keep the most of his time collecting the cowhides (due no one grabs them and there alot on the ground)  

Were you able to find a different filter to prevent the bot from attacking cows that are already in combat? I tried quite a few different filters (I followed the same tutorial as you.) It looks like you're having the same problem I was having and it's still attacking cows in combat *pictures on original post*

Were you able to find a different filter to prevent the bot from attacking cows that are already in combat? I tried quite a few different filters (I followed the same tutorial as you.) It looks like you're having the same problem I was having and it's still attacking cows in combat *pictures on original post*

we got the problem maybe Rickk could help maybe checking if the npc is being spashed or checking anim but idk how to do it properly atm

we got the problem maybe Rickk could help maybe checking if the npc is being spashed or checking anim but idk how to do it properly atm

Agreed, Rickk if you see this (or whoever) can you give us an example of how to check for multiple things in the filter? Everything in the tutorial works except for checking npc if is in combat (health bar check) I wanted to release to the SDN to get scripter rank after a few changes / anti-ban additions. (Not that I'll ever be able to pass the scripter+ test but I'd still like the rank as it looks good to have it and I can continue to release simple scripts until I improve on other things)

Check for cows that aren't interacted with as well. Or if any player (besides yourself) is interacting with the cow.

I don't believe splashing an NPC counts as being in combat, but they're surely interacting with the NPC.

Agreed, Rickk if you see this (or whoever) can you give us an example of how to check for multiple things in the filter? Everything in the tutorial works except for checking npc if is in combat (health bar check) I wanted to release to the SDN to get scripter rank after a few changes / anti-ban additions. (Not that I'll ever be able to pass the scripter+ test but I'd still like the rank as it looks good to have it and I can continue to release simple scripts until I improve on other things)

NPC npc = getNpcs().closest(o -> o != null && o.getName().contains("name") && !o.isInCombat() && !o.isInteractedWith());

Something like that should work for what you're needing?

NPC npc = getNpcs().closest(o -> o != null && o.getName().contains("name") && !o.isInCombat() && !o.isInteractedWith());

Something like that should work for what you're needing?

Im about to see if this works pseudo, that is exactly what I was looking for. so if that doesn't work for whatever reason and I want to add more checks to the filter do I just separate by &&?

I really appreciate it bro :P

Archived