Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Discord unban

Dbuffed

All members involved: @Dbuffed @Hashtag
    Thread Link: N/A
    Explanation: There was a discussion of me linking my service discord stating if "anyone needs me to contact me there" pretty much. There was a discussion which seems to have been taken wrongly by Nezz, but of course that's his choice to act so silly. 

I would like to be unbanned thanks. The rules clearly stated not to "spam market related stuff" I linked it once, and was called out for it so I mentioned about the ruling which Hash decided to change upon seeing that what I said was actually in fact correct.

I don't appreciate being treated so poorly, but hey if that's how you see it that's a nice way to treat your userbase.

Evidence: on discord which I cannot access.

Discord pinned messages clearly state "All forum rules apply". I told you that. I also quoted what our forum rules say about advertising other communities.

Linking your server wasn't the reason for your ban. You were only warned for it by me. However, other staff members found your behaviour to be childish and unwanted in our chat.

Discord pinned messages clearly state "All forum rules apply". I told you that. I also quoted what our forum rules say about advertising other communities.

Linking your server wasn't the reason for your ban. You were only warned for it by me. However, other staff members found your behaviour to be childish and unwanted in our chat.

Me and you had a disagreement based on the ruling, the ruling which states you "cannot spam it" there was nothing stating it wasn't allowed until you mentioned it.

I asked for actual confirmation of this, that's not being childish which after being requested you claimed to have changed it.

- If asking for something valid is being childish, then you should really learn what the rules are.

Also not to mention sorry for missing this, it isn't "advertising a community" it's a discord for my services, as not everyone uses Skype.

I think even a 2 year old would understand that, as I did mention it.

Also here is just some proof of it, as it seems again i'm having to deal with retarded people.

If you want to claim this is a community, please show me where it is. My stuff was for service related, as I am a service related competitor and I think with who and what I am known for it's quite obvious. So going on what you have said, this isn't a "community" meaning using that as a reason to ban me is invalid. 

Discord pinned messages clearly state "All forum rules apply". I told you that. - Yes, you also claimed you "updated them" as I pointed out it says not to "spam" your stuff, which sending it once isn't spamming as I would of had to send it out MULTIPLE times in order to do so.

f877d5df4314e457961dc5b1c8ad5a6b.png

"there was nothing stating it wasn't allowed until you mentioned it."

uuc6KBp.png

It has been there since the creation of our Discord server.

This is from our rules "Do not post links or messages self-promoting or advertising for businesses, services, communities or unrelated threads." (note: this isn't about spamming, you can't do any of this even once) When it is said that forum rules apply to Discord, it means you can't do it in Discord either. Discord server is a community. If you want people to contact you on Discord, give them your Discord tag, not your server. We haven't allowed other users post their servers in our chat, you're not an exception.

Seeming as you are still on, i'm sure even you could work this out for me then so here are some notes. 

And i'm saying this assuming that @Nex wasn't able to post on my behalf as I cant sign in via phone for some reason.

1) You are claiming i'm using a "community" discord. YOUR websites discord is a community discord, mine is for my services, as I have both had service threads on here which you yourself have locked, and other sites also.

2) Contradicting yourself to the full extent - "you cannot spam your services" or should I and I quote "refrain from advertising your services too much" which you stated yourself when I questioned it (as you openly admitted above already) - Thus meaning, again I haven't actually broke a rule.

3) My "discord tag" is no different to my actual discord itself, it's for my services and will remain related to my services not a business, not a website, nothing that you're claiming.

- With this being said, when I was banned 2 days ago it was originally a "mute" for 24 hours, for some reason I wasn't allowed to message so I left the discord to try re-join in order to message him (in case it was bugged, I was also having problems with Skype which I can happily show if needed). He banned me for 24 hours, which again I can provide evidence of meaning I am not needed to be "voted upon" via other staff.

https://gyazo.com/b577421d88be7da58b9537789363e571 - This was Sunday night/early yesterday morning if you want to count it that way, so it's actually been 36 hours roughly meaning past the duration.

https://gyazo.com/512530223f76719c6af91cc95d2ad864 - My Skype being bugged, this was a screenshot I had to send into both of the people as I was middlemanning and it was kicking me from chats at random.

So if you had just said "Nezz gave me a 24h ban, could you please unban now" you would've been unbanned already and everything would be fine.

Instead you chose to say my actions were "silly" and then continue to argue against Hashtag's warning (which caused your mute and inevitable ban from the chat in the first place)

So congratulations, your ban moved from a 24h one to one week.

Feel free to appeal again on Sunday.

Whether you understand the rules of the chat outside of this ban is a different discussion that you're free to PM me about. But no, we don't allow advertising discords or any 3rd party site, community, or platform to allow your services to be rendered. If you'd like to advertise your services, you can link your Dreambot thread.

See:
    1. No Spam / Advertising
    Do not spam the forums at anytime for any reason. We define spam as the posting of irrelevant or inappropriate messages.* Do not post links or messages self-promoting or advertising for businesses, services, communities or unrelated threads*. Spamming also includes the sending of messages to large amounts of members using our personal messaging system.

Now if you'd like to continue arguing, I'm happy to move the one week chat ban to a one week forum ban. Next time you want to advertise your services, make sure you understand all of the rules first. If you're unsure on a rule, ask.

Archived