Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New to botting, one question

pepsiplaya

So i have a main and im honestly bored with the game because of the fact i've been grinding my stats for weeks and i'm not even close to my goal. If i were to bot sandcrabs a bot that requires a little about of bot interaction, only maybe 3-5 hours a day with breaks. Will this help my chances of not getting a ban..  

EDIT: I'll even buy a a premium script

Yes, if you've been playing on the account legit for awhile it's unlikely you're on the radar anymore. And botting something that is already afk-able will also drastically lower your chance of being banned. And if for some reason you were banned for only botting at sand crabs, you could probably get it quashed and make jagex think it was their mistake.

Honestly,if you have a main and wish to bot it there will always be an inherent risk to getting the ban even with a paid script.its a fact nowadays when it concerns Boting.Id recommend a premium script or even purchasing a private script if it truly is that important to reaching your goal.its really all about your reward/risk ratio...if you really want to risk losing your main to the ban.

Botting will always have a risk, their are a few things you can do to minimise it though.

Get VIP and run covert mode

Dont bot for more then 6 hours a day

Have a few goals at once so that you can rotate what your doing every few hours to avoid patterns.

Run frequent breaks that you occasionally adjust.

If its a main, bot the account like a legit player would play it; Do different things, take a day off here and their, dont run 3-4 hour straight or fletch 3k bows in a sitting. Break up the pattern by using a different script for something else/ legit playing for a while.
    Use the script in different locations as much as you can so its not constantly doing the exact same task or clicking the same bank (Say your power chopping willows, use north catherby for a session, then east of castle wars etc).

Ofc my evidence is anecdotal, but im about 3 months without a ban on any accounts following those guidelines. Its not optimal, its probably overkill and people are probably getting much faster gains then i am, but ehh, it works for me. 

Invest in a decent script and only bot at night time, you should be good. Mains are pretty impervious to bans, but it's not full-proof.

Botting at night time is a death sentence for any account whos usual playtime is during the day. Also if any little thing breaks your account is fucked.

Botting at night time is a death sentence for any account whos usual playtime is during the day. Also if any little thing breaks your account is fucked.

agreed, I only catch bans over night. Only bot during the day fam...

(unless you're goldfarming 24/7 and don't give a shit if you get banned)

You haven't really stated what your goal here is, so I can't give a clear recommendation. If it's combat stats, NMZ is a pretty safe thing to do. As well as mixing up some low profile combat areas.

Archived