Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [5 stars rating] Zawy's AIO Dragons -150-300k/H - Looting bag - Deathwalking - Special attack - worldhopping

Zawy

I've been noticing this script occasionally gets me stuck a little northwest of edge bank (right across the ditch). Usually it takes a little while but I have caught it after 6 hours just standing there with only 20ish bones and dhides. It was working pretty well up until Saturday so I will see if it continues and update this post with more info when I have it.

*edit* it stopped bugging in that sense but it somehow skulled and lost my fighter torso lol (idc because I never really planned on playing osrs honestly again) so don't go running this script autonomously with a whip or anything of major value.

*edit again* torso was in the bank somehow but d scim and rune legs are gone

*edit again again* torsos break now wth?

I've been noticing this script occasionally gets me stuck a little northwest of edge bank (right across the ditch). Usually it takes a little while but I have caught it after 6 hours just standing there with only 20ish bones and dhides. It was working pretty well up until Saturday so I will see if it continues and update this post with more info when I have it.

Sometimes it will get stuck because the world map is not fully loaded, you can see that with a black spot on the map.

Just purchased this script and don't want to be rude so will give constructive feedback. The problem is that its not even near expected profit (25-26 bones per hour), that is less then not effective and about more then 50% of that loot is going to waste because of pkers. Real profit with 80+ combat stats and whip is 60k per hour. That is not even near 150-300k/H that were promised.

Fails to pick up drops. It will not take loot like ranarr weed(8k) nature runes and other worthy stuff from green dragons drop table.

Path is terrible. Walking (not running, run energy will run out by first 2 min) all the way from varrock center (or lumbridge/falador... on death) to draynor and then to dragons will consume a lot of time. Something like glory support would be really nice.

Trips are really short. Bot does not have support fore extended anti-fire, so even with like 10 lobsters all u will get is about 15 kills. Extended-antifire support would really make huge difference (and its not that hard to implement). (20 lobsters will be fine for trip with looting bag, but if u lost looting bag then 20 will be too much. 10 inventory space to waste)

Looting bag. If i choose to not use looting bag and will not have it in my bank then bot will get it soon as a drop. Bot will start using it (i did not choose use looting bag option) and will put all hides and bones there. The problem is that bot will never deposit anything from looting bag and soon enough u will lose it. That will cut profit.

That is all of the most emergency things with that bot. I really hope you will take your time and do something about it. Really want to use that bot ;)

Archived