Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [5 stars rating] Zawy's AIO Dragons -150-300k/H - Looting bag - Deathwalking - Special attack - worldhopping

Zawy

I am at 10 hours ran at 400k/hr. Worth every penny. Im Even lagging and its still doing its job

how many days did it last (how many hours total where you able to get out of the acc?)

Hi i dont know if you remember but i used to ask you about trails on youre dreamdragons script from a lot of different accounts and i realised that was bad so now i have bought the script. And maybe you can forget the mistake that i made.

yours sincerely jeppe116/Chello/CIAPARTY

Hi i dont know if you remember but i used to ask you about trails on youre dreamdragons script from a lot of different accounts and i realised that was bad so now i have bought the script. And maybe you can forget the mistake that i made.

yours sincerely jeppe116/Chello/CIAPARTY

Glad to see that you realise that you've made a mistake, thanks for using my script =)

the games necklace won't work for me! Also its pretty buggy, lets loots stay on the floor till it dissspears

Please Refund me this program does not run right for me.  I would like to try another one but I need a refund to do so. Thank you

Archived