Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users

• EdTheGreat

Hello there, Ed here. I make youtube videos related to botting and recently a few of my viewers suggested me to do a botting to max series, so here we are. I'd love to share my journey with you as i take my guy straight off tutorial island all the way to a max cape, completing small goals on my way there. I do plan on updating this thread whenever a new video comes out so please do let me know what you think and leave any suggestions, be it good or bad :)

EPISODE ONE : 

EPISODE TWO :

aye lmao, before you even posted this up i have already watched all your videos. i swear i have seen every single osrs video out there since it's semester break. i did enjoy them, good luck and keep it up

dis series been tried like 50000x  :doge:

Gl do

Some stats aren't too hard to bot to 99 but some are very hard/nearly impossible. I think if you do get really high on one of these they always make a post about you on Reddit then Jagex looks through server logs or something and gets you.

Archived