Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Lmao what the fuck

LogicSoup

Dbuffed is a retard.

I filed a report against Dbuffed regarding his sketchy behaviour months ago. He has come out of hiding of DreamBot just to support Bankers claim.

Anyone who has directly traded with me will know that most of Bankers claims are illegitimate and that I am absolutely no threat to the community. Bankers last Feedback was in October (2 months ago). He acts as if he is some "high" market user. This is in fact NOT the case. Banker first told me "oh this user has scammed in the past" then has said "oh this user ban evaded on Sythe" and blah blah blah irrelevant shit which has nothing to do with the situation.

Banker is someone who comes to the community once a month, gets bored and quits. He has absolutely no idea about running a website, doesn't even know what nameservers are for christ sakes. He does not know the different business structures (Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole proprietorship). Banker took this decision strategically without consulting anyone else in this business and even claimed to have a partner involved who was not bought into this situation whatsoever.

He offered to pay me in the report and then when I agree to collect payment he says no no no no not paying you anymore. Banker is a scummy user and I would highly advise nobody to work with him. If you take all my reputation from all the sites I have accounts on I would have ~117 total vouches combining every platform.

Banker has made no mention of Dbuffed scummy past actions. Dbuffed messages people's loved ones over Facebook and tries to ruin a relationship. I will not take to Facebook and "cry" to Dbuffeds wife about how much of a scumbag he is. I have absolutely no malicious intent AND do you not think I would try to sabotage his relationship if I really was a threat to the community? Dbuffed's previous scam attempt has been swept under the rug and not displayed by Banker in order to make himself look better.

Edit: May you also note. Dbuffed is a father who spends his days, hours and minutes doing minimum wage services for people. At least scripters who actually code something can actually make AFK money. Dbuffed on the other hand spends 15+ hours doing RuneScape services for less than minimum wage. Should it also be noted Dbuffed is at risk of getting himself involved with social services for child neglect.

Let's put it this way, Seraphic is a fuckin idiot lmao, he's banned on other forums for both ban evading and other activities afaik.

He's trying to make a big issue over $15.

> Claims im not a market user when over 90% of my feedback is directly market related :thinking:

Just read through most (some) of that thread, fuck me I feel like I just read a long running novel it's a fucking massive wall of text. Dbuffed was called in by someone (don't remember or care enough to check who) so he kinda go involved in a way no directly to the problem but a witness of some sorts I guess

Let's put it this way, Seraphic is a fuckin idiot lmao, he's banned on other forums for both ban evading and other activities afaik.

He's trying to make a big issue over $15.

> Claims im not a market user when over 90% of my feedback is directly market related :thinking:

It was $16 which you promised/agreed to in the report and now refusing to pay.

I was banned on OSBot for leaking IRL information of Maldesto which was released on Powerbot PLUS I was also banned on Sythe for calling the mod Tyler by his surname in a response to an infraction. They banned my friend "Elite Dust" for virtually no reason as well and they have PERMANENTLY rejected any of Chad's pardons based on personal bias against him.

You HAVE NO RECENT involvement in the market. Your last feedback was in October and you haven't done any market trading since. You're just a scumbag and you got your scammer friend Dbuffed involved. HILARIOUS.

Archived