Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Am I allowed to upload local script as jar?

AsBakedAsCake

Dont want my code being stolen, whats the best way for a non scripter to upload a script?

I have a few I'd like to share with ya'll, never uploaded a script though.

Thanks.

You should see about getting scripter if you'd like to publicly release without users having any access to your source code. Though if you're looking to improve I'd honestly suggest open source releases as the way to go in order to get constructive criticism's on your code. Any jar file can easily be decompiled to find the source, even obfuscated ones (assuming a public obfuscator was used and not a private one).

You should see about getting scripter if you'd like to publicly release without users having any access to your source code. Though if you're looking to improve I'd honestly suggest open source releases as the way to go in order to get constructive criticism's on your code. Any jar file can easily be decompiled to find the source, even obfuscated ones (assuming a public obfuscator was used and not a private one).

The reason I don't want to publicly or (locally rather) release my script is because I feel like my method is working better than others, even though its simple and I don't have a huge page of text my bots seem to last longer than the paid ones I tried.

I've gotten multiple woodcutting accounts to over 80 with my script, I'll take criticism, but I've used paid woodcutting scripts that get me banned before I even achieve 60 woodcutting so I think I got this.

I never was able to run a woodcutter for 40 hours until I made my own. If it works, dont "fix" it right? I sent my code over to another scripter and no offense to him but the second he added some things in my accounts got instabanned and I just went back to my "less advanced" original code.

But like Nezz said, if I don't need scripter to add script to SDN, fawk it :P

I don't like using other peoples code, it may increase banrate, I'd rather do it my way and in a way i understand since im beginner.

Here is a progg from my script, think im doing ight on my own tbh: https://gyazo.com/d9999f32d7ac648e06bc8b1f277e5a7b

The reason I don't want to publicly or (locally rather) release my script is because I feel like my method is working better than others, even though its simple and I don't have a huge page of text my bots seem to last longer than the paid ones I tried.

I've gotten multiple woodcutting accounts to over 80 with my script, I'll take criticism, but I've used paid woodcutting scripts that get me banned before I even achieve 60 woodcutting so I think I got this.

I never was able to run a woodcutter for 40 hours until I made my own. If it works, dont "fix" it right? I sent my code over to another scripter and no offense to him but the second he added some things in my accounts got instabanned and I just went back to my "less advanced" original code.

I don't like using other peoples code, it may increase banrate, I'd rather do it my way and in a way i understand since im beginner.

Here is a progg from my script, think im doing ight on my own tbh: https://gyazo.com/d9999f32d7ac648e06bc8b1f277e5a7b

When you release your first script on SDN, you will be granted regular scripter rank.

I agree entirely; my personal belief is similar to what you're preaching here, and to be honest it makes sense. Generally speaking the patterns/utilization of actions taken by your private script will only occur on your accounts, so lets say < 10 at a time? Compared to the potential 100s of instances of any one SDN script at a given time, a pattern becomes a lot more evident (unless there's a pretty advanced randomization implementation). Though what I've said here should be taken with a pinch of salt, it's just my deduction from personal experience, the same as you.

Archived