Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Misted - Dreambot Addition - Scripting Newbie - Electronics Engineer

Misted

Greetings, my name is Misted and I am a veteran Runescape player (12+ years) and new to dreambot. A bit about me is I am an Electronics Engineer in the oil field for a company called Stingray Pressure Pumping. I live with my fiance in a 1 bedroom apartment in Yukon, Oklahoma and have 1 dog named Marley, she is a Saint Barnard and my baby girl. I started playing Runescape back in  2003-2004 when I was about 8 years old. I attended 4 years of Networking & Security at a local votech here in Oklahoma and that's what brought me back into Runescape... A ton of my class mates either played Runescape or World Of Warcraft. I was introduced to botting in the same votech class and the first bot I ever ran was epic bot. I recently found dream bot and was extremely impressed with the community, scripts, easy UI, clean setup, and staff. So I feel like I will be here to stay! Also I recently just finished 10 chapters of "Java: The Complete Reference" which is a book to show the basic of java... (If statements, blocking, ETC)... Since I have finished that I have completed my first fire-making script on my own! I will not be releasing this to the public do to i'm not sure how to add anti-ban movements yet. I plan to continue coding scripts and becoming better and better each day! I want to thank this community and all the staff for such a fun and friendly place to hangout, bot, learn, and better my programming skills!

Thanks you, 

- Misted

Hey there, I know one of the better people who could possibly assist you with anti-bans in this community is definitely @Articron so should you wish for help I'd definitely have to recommend him.

Anyway enjoy your stay.

Archived