Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How much money would you be willing to spend on a first date?

Xephy

How much money would you be willing to spend on a first date?

Serious answers only please. It's for my statistics class final project.

Thanks in advance. If the answer is not in USD, please include what currency it's in.

It really depends on the person really. If it's a Tinder date or someone I don't really know probably not above $50.00. If it's someone I've known for a while, I don't mind spending more since we were probably friends before or they mean something to me already. I'd probably go up to $100.00 for the latter.

Also kinda relevant: If I really wanted to go skydiving or to the aquarium or something I wouldn't really care about the price TBH, even if I was bringing someone else, because it's something I'd do regardless of the price even if it was $500.00. But this is for rare cases.

Seems like most people above are on the same page.

TL;DR $50.00-$100.00

I agree with majority of people here, no more than $100.

A fairly nice dinner for two *SHOULDN'T* cost more than $50, and after food there's not much to do, a movie? Well, sure if you wanna sit on your food, I think the real question should be. What do you do on your first date and in which order?

Unless you're a high roller and $100 is chump change, then a few thousand would be sufficient.

Answer: I think 50-100USD is pretty accurate.

Discussion:

If you go to a nicer place, drinks + food can hit 50 dollars pretty easily, but I also really like buying those 14 dollar fancy drinks that I've never heard of and never remember the names of.

Then yeah, depends on what you do afterwards.

If it's someone I've been friends with for a long time or somethin, I might go ham on a first date like fuckin Hitch up in this bitch.

But that's unlikely tbh

Archived