Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute against LycenTheDead

LumbridgeFarm

Once again you're deleting more and more messages pertaining to the issue at hand.

1) You have my paypal , check your summary and offer a refund otherwise use the link I gave you, If you're as smart as you say you are "Multiple Degrees" you'll know that a paypal.me link is not a sketchy link.

2) I cant prove it but im sure you've profited from it in some way.

3) I never agreed to provide you with another account at any time. Here are some picture for proof

I simply asked "IF i provide you with an account , how long will it take .. you replying with you dont know is no help to me.

9JUH0oe.png

You then go on to claim you will look into debugging later this week , and never do but instead come to me asking for your split. I've always been on time with paying my split, every week I paid you. 

R57Hzx5.png

4) You have no idea how to script. You even mentioned in our chat that you started scripting by taking already written scripts and deconstructing them, I'm by no means saying that you cant learn that way, what im saying is you have failed to prove that you can actually make "one" working script. Both the feather script and planker were both full of bugs that you had no idea how to fix. ( The messages about you deconstructing code has been deleted from chat, damn you sure deleted a whole lot)

5) Good to know

6) The pictures above are evidence, Take a screenshot of those same chat logs, oh wait you deleted them, I wonder why? 

7) I already provided you with an account, I already stated what I had put into that first account + 20$ cost. You know the method and you already know the stats required for it , you asking is just you trying to make excuses and try to delay your part of the deal.  I made the first account because I saw you were making no progress into building it yourself.

You were trying to level it all manually so i offered to just provide you with an account. I gave you specifics on everything (stats, items needed)

Kum259k.png

8) Yes, I saw how you were making 300k/hr but using forum prices that aren't even accurate is not the proper way of justfying gp/hr . You also claimed it was scalable, clearly it is not. These profits you claim to have had are complete bullshit. I've ran the method for about 2-3 weeks and the most i've made in a day is 18m running at 15hrs a day. Even if i sold at 4gp I wouldn't be close to 48m

rsvVFr0.png

9) No, You lost nothing on the account because you never tested the script, you likely just got the script from Articron and added a paint, nothing more.

10) You told me you have no idea how to fix the GE portion of the script and then started to try making a point that I couldn't have gotten a better script than what you're already giving me even though we agreed on the specifics of the script. You also lied about buying the source code from Arti. That 50m you claim to have lost was for the source code that you never even paid for as Articron has already mentioned above

GsDPdi9.png

11) Yes, I agreed to continue paying the 10% even though I was using a different script. The point i'm making is that the planker isn't the first broken script you've tried giving me. Claiming "lag" was the reason for my bugs is once again, hilarious.

12) I asked you prior to starting a dispute to refund the $20

pj9felZ.png

7ggYGM4.png

On top of that i'd like a planker account with membership and 2-3m gold on it, exactly the same account that was given to you. You've done nothing but waste my money and time. To top it all off how about fixing that feather script just so I can see one working script from you that you promised? You already have the proxy method i've given you, I believe it'd only be fair if you held your end of that first deal dont you agree?

13) I've given you the paypal.me link, you can either use that, find my 20$ I sent you and refund it that way, or send me $20 via BTC

You are unblocked on discord as of 5:00 pm, I'll be waiting to hear back from you. 

To top it all off you not only scammed me, but also Articron 

Ok, the extended version was GE support, and I DID NOT resell your script. My script is fully functional. The ONLY part that I took from your was the dialogue handling for paying the demon 10,000 gp. Nothing else was used from your script. It is entirely original other than that, and mine has full GE support as well.

Secondly, you were banned from the community, thus we have had no means to communicate.

Third, as stated at least 10x now, I've been out of the country. I've had no time to play RS, so offering to login to pay you gold never once crossed my mind. You're welcome to check the last login date of my account - it was well over 2 weeks ago.

I appreciate you trying to get involved, but I do believe you should contact me for facts before basing assumptions off hearsay. "Resell my script", lol, it's not yours, just used 1 dialogue interaction.

Thanks!

In response to Man16, if I were running an older version that I supposedly pulled from the SDN.... Wouldn't that mean it was on the SDN? Lol?

Secondly, Clock had some IRL issues he was dealing with, and he sent me logs/info, and I contacted you, as I was the one who originally wanted to go with your script. He paid for it, and when an issue arose, I was responsible for asking you for help. Seemed fair to me.

The staff is welcome to check IP's, I have never used Clock's account. At one point we shared a VPS, however, before logging off of the VPS, I logged my Dreambot account off EVERY time. Eventually he had paid scripts he wanted to use on the VPS, so I stopped logging in there entirely, and he logged in. While his account was logged in, I lost access to the VPS. This was to be expected, however, to further prove this, back when we had the scare of Clock trying to release one of our joint-coded scripts, I did mention to staff that I had lost access to the VPS, and thus was unable to delete the private script, or see what he was doing with it. 

Back to the older version. I didn't have the script in front of me. I asked what's below that b/c the logs I had from Clock had more stuff, however, I now realize he included his comments in his discord block text about what he thought it was doing. I never got to see the script run, however, about 3 weeks ago, I contacted Prime and asked if he would accept gold for $15 in voucher credit... Hmmmm... I wonder what this could be for? :D

Thanks for your post, but again, it's pure speculation. And again, nothing was scraped from the SDN, and nothing CAN be scraped from it, to my knowledge. 

By now, both parties have had enough time to submit the evidence they want to show. The dispute by now has devolved into accusations and denials. As such, further posts will not be approved unless it is of strong importance.

The staff team will review the information we have to come to a conclusion on this dispute. We will make our judgment based on the facts of what happened. We look for truthful claims, with strong evidence to support them. Weak claims, with little or no supporting evidence, will be dismissed.

Okay let's see if I can summarize our conclusions on these things.

To start off, I should point out Lycen already has 1 warning point for instigating disputes and having negative conduct between members of the community. Due to this, his punishments will be judged more harshly.

Also I should point out that we don't really do private script disputes, so no punishment will be given directly involving the dispute over the script itself, but rather the information that has risen from this dispute.

Each warning will be applied separately for future reference:

Lycen has been shown to post pictures of parts of conversations to try and help his case, rather than posting the whole conversation. He uses these snippets to try and "twist" what the conversation actually said.

For doing this in a dispute, he'll receive 3 warning points.

Lycen was shown promising a script, and refusing to create that script within a reasonable time frame. The product delivered was not equal to what was promised, even after receiving payment for it (minus the % profit, which was unavailable since the script didn't work as expected)

Since he is not a "sanctioned private script seller" no punishment will be directly given for this, but LumbridgeFarms is certainly able to leave a negative feedback for this transaction as it was very poor.

I'd also like to remind Lycen (again) that advertising private script advertising is only allowed for s+ and s++, if you're caught advertising your private script sales again, you will be punished accordingly.

For this he'll receive a 0 point verbal warning.

Lycen has admitted (in pictures) to cloning Man16's script, which along with other images leads us to believe he is falsely acquiring scripts from the SDN.

He also stated ClockWork purchased Man16's script (assuming to use for his group), which leads us to believe he is sharing accounts in order to avoid purchasing a script.

For this he'll receive 10 warning points, and will be per banned from the site.

Edited for accuracy.

I think that just about covers it all.

Please note that I realize Lumbridge will be unable to leave a negative feedback on Lycen for the transaction, that comment is more directed towards the community to spread the knowledge that you *are* able to leave a negative feedback for a private script transaction.

For future reference as well, we do take into consideration the evidence submitted by banned users, so long as that evidence is shown to be genuine and valid.

Thank you to everyone involved for your patience while we continued to look into this dispute, and for providing any necessary evidence.

Archived