Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute against LycenTheDead

LumbridgeFarm

To start off, this will be a long post so bear with me. 

I met LycenTheDead a little over a month ago, he came off as a cool dude, sounded like he knew what he was talking about. He was interested in a method I had that involved creating level 3 tutorial accounts without needing to purchase a proxy service. The whole thing revolved around using alternating proxies that were free. I agree on telling him the method in exchange for him providing me with a F2P method that he claimed was 300k/hr and could be scaled over 10 accounts, also said he would provide a script for it. The profit per hour turned out to be false as he used prices that are just not reasonable, the method however was still over 100k /hr so I continued to use it and this was all after I had already given him the proxy method, I trusted him first. I helped him set all of it up via Teamviewer and even told him if he had any issues I would help him out. After setting it all up I had double checked with him to make sure it was all working great. We agreed on a price that I would pay him from what I make which was 30% which later dropped to 10-15%. The script had A LOT of issues and majority of the time I ended up using a free script on the SDN since it worked 100% better than his , it involved more manual work tho but it was well worth the time, he still wanted a percent even though I was using someone elses script. When we agreed on the whole deal we also agreed he'd pay me 1k per account he had sold, I havent received a single payment from that. I mentioned to him more than a handful amount of times that the script he gave me is broken and i'd rather use the one on the sdn since it works fine and im tired of waiting for his to work. 

During all that time I was paying him the % weekly , ranging from 10-20m per week , I had also bought 7qp accounts from him a few times which I paid him for each time. After seeing a partnership building up I asked if he would agree on writing me a script and i'd pay him a percent for that, for some reason I completly forgot that the feather script was a complete failure so now that I look back at it ,I realize what a mistake I made. I provided him an account for the method as well as membership and gold to run the method. He kept me up to date on all the changes he was making ( I really doubt he was really making any ) however it seemed like every few days i'd ask , he kept pushing it back further and further. I told him the method on November 2nd i believe and he even confirmed everything I want done. He later asked if I came up with a price to agree on , I said whatever you believe is fair. 

A few days later he says it will be a $20 upfront fee + 10% of profits , I agree and send him the money via paypal. A few days later he sends me a script that doesn't work. I tell him the issues and he replies with "It will take a few days , i'll be busy with work" This continued for a total of a month , with a new excuse each time , in the beginning he claimed he got the ge feature of the script working , then at the end says its not tested. I couldnt even get the script running for longer than 5min. 

After telling him the script still has issues he responds with "I'll need an account to fix the script" since the account i provided him was banned, which was his fault. 

I told him I would not provide him another account and i'm tired of waiting for a script you promised me would be done a month ago, I nicely asked for the $20 back and he declined. He claims it was an upfront fee that he had to use in order to purchase the source code from Articron as well as supply another bond since the 14 days ran out. 

In summary , I have lost out on 20m + Money supplied on the account + Bond + The account itself + The proxy method I gave him + the F2P method is not sustainable anymore and hasnt been for the last week. 

As a side note, he has blatantly admitted to me that he has stolen scripts from the SDN via "sniffing packets" one of which was the Man16 Tutorial Script

I have taken the time to screenshot A LOT of our conversations over the whole month so everything I have said can be proven via the chat logs which were also reviewed by an admin. 

To address these issues in order:

First, I agreed to give you the method for a cut, not the script. I offered the script as a bonus for "free", it had nothing to do with out agreement.
    The method, for all that are interested, is buying feathers from the feather shop, @ approx 2.3 GP per feather, and selling. I informed him I made 300k per hour using this method, as at the time I was running it, it very well did. I sold directly to fletching supply sellers, which he was informed of, for about 3.6 GP per feather. Since he has botted more than 10 million feathers per day for over a month, it's very natural that price has dropped.

I stopped working on my feather script entirely, as he informed me he simply enjoyed the other script more, and we mutually decided there was no need for mine.

As for him getting a cut from our account sales, I'm sorry to inform you, but both @@clockwork and @@TheMcPker are banned, thus, we have not sold any accounts since the time of our deal. The vast majority were banned from your method, and I am not comfortable reselling accounts that all 3 of us had access to, while I no longer communicate with them. It's very shady.

As for the $20 up front charge for the second script, I agreed to write it, and sent him a version that worked, but had bugs. I fully intended to fix it. For those that know me (and those that don't), I work a full time job. I am sent overseas very sporadically, and it's entirely out of my control. Today was the first time I've been in front of a computer I could work on in a week. He knew I was sent overseas for work, and knew I simply could not work on it. He offered an alternative of having another scripter finish the script, which I encouraged him to do, and even said I'd send my version to the other scripter, and explain it to them. The only issue from what he's told me is that it stops running after a bit. It should take very little time to fix.

I told him before we began that I could not and would not create accounts for testing. He agreed to this, and sent me the first one. As I was sent out of town out of nowhere, when I came back, the account no longer worked. This is fine, but I asked for another so I could work on his script. It needed certain stats. He has refused, and demanded money back.

This leads me to the bit with Articron. I paid articron more than I was paid for this script. There was a small issue in a dialogue, and after butting my head against it for a week, this was the easiest solution, and I knew my time was limited by work. 

I have lost more on this script than he claims to have lost, and getting the script fixed by another scripter would've cost him maybe $10 more, which is still less than another script quoted him @ $65.

As for the final part, about sniffing packets, I stated it was doable. Which it is. It is NOT, however, possible to recreated a script from any packets sniffed, as they are obfuscated. This was tested by ClockWork on a script he ALREADY OWNED, which was Man16's script. I do not have a working version, nor an active subscript, hence why I have not sold a single tutorial account since ClockWork left. He was the one running the creation script, I was providing proxy solutions, 2Captcha, etc. So his statements that I've stolen, and somehow created a working script from, SDN packets are absurd.

I fully submit to him posting useful screenshots, however, I do respectfully ask that he not post any sharing my personal information, or other conversations that would be considered personal. I considered him a friend, thus, we spoke as such. 

I am currently home for another day, and will be leaving in 20 hours for work once more. I sat aside time and got a coworker to agree to let me code on their computer today, in order to finish his script. 

LycenTheDead-Today at 4:54 PM

I was busy with work, which takes priority. That account is banned. I will be needing another account to test on within an hour and 50 minutes. Thanks

I was more than willing to complete it, despite him ignoring my attempts to come to an agreement. I needed the account while I had access to the computer, which he could have provided. He had all day to provide it, this was my last demand for it in order to rectify the situation.

If you guys have any questions, I will respond when I can, however, as staff knows, this forum has issues on iPhone safari, so if I'm unable to get to a desktop to reply, PLEASE contact me on discord at any time.

Thank you for your understanding, and @Lumbridgefarms, I am very sorry for the situation. I did not plan to be shipped across the world and lose time to work on this for you, however, I did try to correct it.

It should also be noted that this secondary contract for a script in no way conflicts with our previous verbal agreement for my cut in the other script. I have not received the last week and a half's worth, nor have I received payment for the 7 QP accounts I "sold" to you on loan, ON THE AGREEMENT they would be paid for when you delivered my split from the project.

In light of this, I would like to counter this dispute by opening a dispute against LumbridgeFarms for scamming me out of my 7 QP accounts, and violating our aforementioned contract.
    Thanks for you time!

In summary, relating to his "summary" of : In summary , I have lost out on 20m + Money supplied on the account + Bond + The account itself + The proxy method I gave him + the F2P method is not sustainable anymore and hasnt been for the last week. 

I delivered a partially working script with 1 minor bug, he delivered partial payment and refused to deliver testing accounts we agreed on.
    I also paid for a bond on the account, and he's well aware I lost over 20mil testing to the point it's at now (it's in a pvp world, it lost BIG).
    The account being lost was expected, it was a testing account, we both knew this... =.=
    The proxy method netted you more than 500mil in gp... You're welcome?
    If it's not sustainable, why, when I checked the shops last night, were the accounts I sold you logged in, running the method? Very curious, lol.. I even logged into a few to find that you had still netted millions, on accounts you haven't even paid for yet.

Glad I could summarize, thanks.

Ok, since it's just a lot of he said she said shit.

If you have actual PROOF of these issues you might wanna post them, not just words >,<.

Meaning, any chat logs, any time you payed something you said you payed or vice versa.

No more bitching for now, proof only, thanks.

MBM

To address these issues in order:

First, I agreed to give you the method for a cut, not the script. I offered the script as a bonus for "free", it had nothing to do with out agreement.

The method, for all that are interested, is buying feathers from the feather shop, @ approx 2.3 GP per feather, and selling. I informed him I made 300k per hour using this method, as at the time I was running it, it very well did. I sold directly to fletching supply sellers, which he was informed of, for about 3.6 GP per feather. Since he has botted more than 10 million feathers per day for over a month, it's very natural that price has dropped.

I stopped working on my feather script entirely, as he informed me he simply enjoyed the other script more, and we mutually decided there was no need for mine.

As for him getting a cut from our account sales, I'm sorry to inform you, but both @@clockwork and @@TheMcPker are banned, thus, we have not sold any accounts since the time of our deal. The vast majority were banned from your method, and I am not comfortable reselling accounts that all 3 of us had access to, while I no longer communicate with them. It's very shady.

As for the $20 up front charge for the second script, I agreed to write it, and sent him a version that worked, but had bugs. I fully intended to fix it. For those that know me (and those that don't), I work a full time job. I am sent overseas very sporadically, and it's entirely out of my control. Today was the first time I've been in front of a computer I could work on in a week. He knew I was sent overseas for work, and knew I simply could not work on it. He offered an alternative of having another scripter finish the script, which I encouraged him to do, and even said I'd send my version to the other scripter, and explain it to them. The only issue from what he's told me is that it stops running after a bit. It should take very little time to fix.

I told him before we began that I could not and would not create accounts for testing. He agreed to this, and sent me the first one. As I was sent out of town out of nowhere, when I came back, the account no longer worked. This is fine, but I asked for another so I could work on his script. It needed certain stats. He has refused, and demanded money back.

This leads me to the bit with Articron. I paid articron more than I was paid for this script. There was a small issue in a dialogue, and after butting my head against it for a week, this was the easiest solution, and I knew my time was limited by work. 

I have lost more on this script than he claims to have lost, and getting the script fixed by another scripter would've cost him maybe $10 more, which is still less than another script quoted him @ $65.

As for the final part, about sniffing packets, I stated it was doable. Which it is. It is NOT, however, possible to recreated a script from any packets sniffed, as they are obfuscated. This was tested by ClockWork on a script he ALREADY OWNED, which was Man16's script. I do not have a working version, nor an active subscript, hence why I have not sold a single tutorial account since ClockWork left. He was the one running the creation script, I was providing proxy solutions, 2Captcha, etc. So his statements that I've stolen, and somehow created a working script from, SDN packets are absurd.

I fully submit to him posting useful screenshots, however, I do respectfully ask that he not post any sharing my personal information, or other conversations that would be considered personal. I considered him a friend, thus, we spoke as such. 

I am currently home for another day, and will be leaving in 20 hours for work once more. I sat aside time and got a coworker to agree to let me code on their computer today, in order to finish his script. 

LycenTheDead-Today at 4:54 PM

I was busy with work, which takes priority. That account is banned. I will be needing another account to test on within an hour and 50 minutes. Thanks

I was more than willing to complete it, despite him ignoring my attempts to come to an agreement. I needed the account while I had access to the computer, which he could have provided. He had all day to provide it, this was my last demand for it in order to rectify the situation.

If you guys have any questions, I will respond when I can, however, as staff knows, this forum has issues on iPhone safari, so if I'm unable to get to a desktop to reply, PLEASE contact me on discord at any time.

Thank you for your understanding, and @Lumbridgefarms, I am very sorry for the situation. I did not plan to be shipped across the world and lose time to work on this for you, however, I did try to correct it.

It should also be noted that this secondary contract for a script in no way conflicts with our previous verbal agreement for my cut in the other script. I have not received the last week and a half's worth, nor have I received payment for the 7 QP accounts I "sold" to you on loan, ON THE AGREEMENT they would be paid for when you delivered my split from the project.

In light of this, I would like to counter this dispute by opening a dispute against LumbridgeFarms for scamming me out of my 7 QP accounts, and violating our aforementioned contract.

Thanks for you time!

I'll keep track of each lie underneath

1) You agreed to provide me with a method WITH a working script , I told you multiple times there was bugs and eventually I stopped asking you because your script was clearly not working as intended . l4eS6Ve.png

2) I've seen you post multiple times in Dreambot and i'm sure others can confirm, you selling Level 3 Tutorial Accounts.

3) I told you I COULD have had another scripter make it and NOT have ended up WAITING FOR WEEKS ATq3XcI.png

4) You intended on creating the account yourself but I told you i'll make it to speed up the process, no where did you say you would not provide the account. In the beginning you were going to make the account, not me. V4iIQ0G.png

You had the account for a total of 1 month , You even claim you put another bond on it , I shouldnt have to provide you 2 accounts for you to finish a script that you got from another scripter anyways.

I asked YOU to make the script not take someone elses source code.

5) Can you provide proof that you purchased the source code from Articorn because by the looks of things , your script functions 10x worse than his ever did. 

6) You blatantly told me you were using Man16's script , heres the screenshot MhpNpWn.png

7) You told me more than 10 times words such as these( "I'll Have the script done soon", "Next Week" , "Fixed the bugs should be an easy fix from here" , "Got the ge part fixed") ect. You had WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME to get the script done , and no it didnt just have one bug , it had a LOT , and instead of looking into fixing them you told me to take an alternative approach to using your script which was not implementing the GE part which was the sole reason I wanted you to make the script , At that time Articron's script was working perfectly fine. Also when i asked you about specifics on what to put on the account u replied with "idk" ... To me that was an indication that you clearly have no idea what you even wrote or if its even your code at all. 

8) You can ask any feather buyers out there , the last week and a half has been rough , i was stuck with selling off 120m work of feathers which that % would have been 12m to you yes. On another note , of the accounts you provided me with near the end of our arrangement ,2 were already banned when i logged in and one only had 3 qp , so only 7 worked ... +1.4 , a total of 13.4m is what I would have owed you. After realizing i'm not getting a script from you that you agreed to make , I decided to post pone the payment to you until i either get my $20 back + all my other investments. You are not a scripter nor have you been able to keep your word.

9) Now you claim you lost over 20m when in discord you claim you lost 50m+ on the account, Hmm? 

10) Testing account does not mean it needs to be banned , If I cant even run the script for 5 minutes on my end , please explain to me how it got banned ? Did you start it , walk away and not even bother to see if it would last 5 minutes?

11) The proxy method netted me more than 500m? What does that even mean?

12) I havent logged into those accounts in over a week now , You can ask the feather buyers in game when the last time i sold to them was and how i've been upset with the market for feathers as of late.

13) Heres another message from you about sniffing packet 6iHsK8Z.png This was screenshotted and showed to staff members , It has been seen by them via teamviewer and as of 2minutes ago you deleted this message from our chat log but lucky me i screenshotted all this prior to posting this dispute :)

He is continuing to delete messages from the chat but I still have plenty of saved messages 

Image album will be posted by Nezz due to technical issues.
    1) Refer to "Proof for Point 1" image on imgur: https://imgur.com/a/elvzN

2) We had working accounts long before your proxy method. I can post pics of Clock paying over $300 for rotating proxies before we met you, but I don't believe it's necessary. (If a member of staff deems this point as relevant, I can provide pics or w/e). So you were not entitled to anything generated from those accounts. 100% of the accounts made using your method are still sitting on a VPS owned by ClockWork, unused.

3) Sorry, life happens. Again, I didn't PLAN to get called out for work man. I'm sorry for that, but it is what it is.

4) I did write the script in it's entirety. If a mod is available, I can submit them my code for comparison against Articron's code. The ONLY part I took from him was the dialogue interaction with a Demon butler, which was less than 5% of the overall code. You saw what his could do, and you saw what mine can do, including GE interactions. I assure you, the vast majority of the code is original.

5) Refer to image album image "Proof for point 5"  
    I have purposely only shown the top of the file upload, as it is named after the method, so as to not give it away. Can provide more to staff in DM's, or here if you're ok withthe method being leaked.

6) I cloned Man16's script in terms of functionality - this is what a clone is. Using his source code, I would not have referred to it as a clone. There is open source code here on the forums, (I believe it was even by Man16?) that handles all captcha and submission interactions. I copied what his did for the rest of it - thus, a clone. Ours was very slow, and we never got around to making a 7 QP script, thus, ClockWork purchased Man's.

7) I replied with "idk" because I was frustrated. I was in the middle of work, and you were spamming me asking me when it would be done, complaining you had rights, blah blah. I said idk purely out of frustration, as if to say "STFU". Also, I had full intentions of completing it "Next week" etc, as stated 10+ times now, I did not plan to get called out to work. As Prime is somewhat a friend (just in that I have spoken more with him about irl stuff more than with other members of staff) I would be fine with providing some documentation showing that I was demanding to board a flight within 24 hours, basically, directly to him for confirmation - I don't think this is necessary, but I'm fine with submitting it to him confidentially.

8) I purchased all of my 7QP accounts from Gnar, and he has never failed to deliver. All were then sold to you at cost. All were checked, none had issues. I have logged into every account that is still working, and none have 3 QP. If your claims are true that one did, why was it banned for botting, when it was rested for over a week + has only been seen by you for the last 2 weeks? All of the accounts I sent you, save for 3, are banned now - thus, they were used for botting feathers. I do not care what the current price of feathers are, I saw some I sold you logged in and buying feathers.

9) uhh... over 20m doesn't mean NOT over 50m? I said 20m b/c that's your number, I was stating I lost more... Which is true... Thanks for restating the obvious, that 50m+ is higher than 20m+. Noted!!

10) "Testing" implies "Attempting to perfect, or fix errors". Knowing that there would be errors during testing = you have accepted the fact that the account most likely would be banned due to one of these errors - the entire point of testing is to weed these out.

11) You received my feather method in exchange for the proxy method. You told me you made 80m per week at one point. I was getting 17mil-20mil per week, which if we agree I was getting my 20% cut (or less, don't remember, but definitely wasn't more than 20%) would mean you're making between 85mil and 100mil per week. It's been about 2 months, so 8 * 85 = 680m, 8* 100mil = 800mil
    Again, you are welcome for these gains, which I agreed to give up so you could use.

12) I'm supposed to login, find out who you sold to, and confront them to ask whether you've botted? Doesn't matter if it was a day or a week, you botted on accounts you are now REFUSING to pay me for...

13) This was in context to taking a GE flipping script from TriBot, not Dreambot. For context to the staff, he uses a flipping script that a set fee was paid for at the time, but it now costs like, $300 a month or something. So I stated we could try sniffing the packets for it. It had nothing to do with Dreambot, and the fact that packet sniffing exists is well-known. Nezz, ClockWork, and myself have all had a convo about it at some point in chat - I believe Clock brought it up and mentioned it was probably obfuscated, and Nezz passively waived through the convo, if my memory serves me. So this is nothing convicting, nor evidence against me.

I encourage you to show the lines immediately before you post in point 13 - and I make the claim you are cropping pictures in order to falsely incriminate me for things you KNEW violated no rules within this community. This is a misuse of evidence, and I'm offended you would try this.

I deleted 7 messages, all of which pertained to my state of residence, timezone, etc. Personal info I asked him not to share. No other "evidence" was deleted. Thus, I ask that he provide the few lines above the post in 13, simply in order to prove he's not warping my words to make me look bad :D

Furthermore, I asked him for his PayPal email, and he has refused to give it to me. He eventually provided me with a link, however, given that he's upset with me, I will not be clicking any links from him, which I believe is fair. He still has not given me his email. I will no longer be seeking resolution privately, as he's trying to twist my words, as in picture 13, and will instead air it out entirely here..

I also asked him for the stats required for the account so I could make it and get his script debugged - without an account, I can't even confirm my script doesn't work, as it worked for 24 hours before sending it to him, and worked better when I screenshared it working to him for an hour than he claims it does now. I cannot even confirm it's broken atm. When I asked for the stats, he remained silent. Later, when confronted further about why he wouldn't respond to me so I could resolve the issue without a dispute, he stated he was working on making a dispute, and would rather have finished it than tell me the stats so I could prevent this whole thing... Lmao, pic provided below:
    Refer to image album image "Proof for sub 1"

I would also like to note I've developed another script for him, and upon testing profitability, he decided he didn't want, and thus, didn't pay for. I wasn't bothered by it, as I considered him a friend, however, now that he has actively scammed me out of accounts, and is accusing me of various other shit, it's worth mentioning:
    Refer to image album image "Proof for sub 2"

Again, thanks for your time, and sorry for this absurdly long message. Let's pick a point that matters from now on, and keep from trying to twist irrelevant words to keep this brief, shall we? Thanks! :D

1) Not sure what you're trying to show here , You didnt show any proof that you actually "purchased" the source from him. Secondly, I stopped replying to you because you kept spamming me "Provide me with an account" You then message me trying to sort things out only to end with you blocking me. Also asking for my email after you've blatantly admitted to cracking accounts from multiple places

lRVkbS7.png

Hes gone ahead and deleted his message as well now that i've checked 

uGPW0Js.png

Also I gave you the account the follow day 

RJIHkJd.png

When I said , it's entirely up to you , you're taking that out of context, I was referring to the fact the other script , not yours doesnt have an option to run to the shop from any location, This has nothing to do with anything.

2) You can't prove any of that in here , as a result I have no reason to believe you weren't profiting from my method.

3) Don't take on something you can't fulfill

4) I can send the script you sent me to any mod and he will verify it has more than 1 bug and it doesn't act as we agreed on.

5) I have already leaked my method as well as given you a method that you have shared with plenty of banned members, so i'm fairly certain i've lost more than you have here. You being in a team of banned members really shows who you are as well. 

6) When you referred to clone in that context you meant sniffing the packets , dont try to lie , Above are screenshots of you admitting to cracking accounts from multiple sources. You really expect someone to believe you at this point?

7) You going out of the country means nothing to me. You were a virtual friend , I told you multiple times "np" "its fine" up until the point where it hit the 3 week mark..... If you cant deliver something working by that time, what did I pay you for in the first place? 

8) Yes there was one with 3qp and 2 were banned before i even logged on. And saying the price doesn't matter is foolish of you. You tricked me into believing you had a 300k/hr method but then saying explicitly that I have to sell at 4gp which is nearly impossible, especially at this time. Thats like me saying mining iron ore is 200k/hr f2p , just sell 5x the normal price. Its foolish of me to even have believed you at the start.

9) The point was made that you clearly have no idea how much you lost and the chances you actually left 50m on an account that you know will have bugs and has previously died before is slim. You're lying and you know it. 

10) I told you the errors im having and showed you screenshots , You telling me it'll be one week does me no good if you keep delivering broken scripts ... p.s you only sent me one version of the planker 

xyWocpZ.png

Heres the part were u say how the script should function - look at the date

UbqodgX.png

Heres him telling me not to use the ge even though that was the point of using his script over Arti's

quCueAN.png

Incase its not already obvious, He took arti's code just to resell to me except Arti's actually worked. 

11)  Yes , and I told you the method wasn't always working , dreambot had issues, feathers werent always selling. All in all I did make great money , but not via your script ... The script you gave me was broken and like i said,  I was tired of trying to wait for you to fix it because by the looks of things , you had no idea how to. Your excuse was that "lag is the reason my script bugs up" Can any other script confirm this is true , I've mentioned this to a few and they just laughed

BW7FOdc.png

12) Like I said, I will pay you once I receive my end of the deal, which was a working script that I paid 20$ for on top of a % fee, seeing as how you blocked me after calling me childish, I dont really see how that's possible anymore.

13) You still admitted it was easy to do and in that context you clearly have done it before. I have already linked that screenshot along with the other one about Man16's. On top of all that in this post theres a screenshot of you saying you crack accounts. All 3 of those pictures clearly point to you doing sketchy stuff yet you'll try and hide it. Very cute

14) I dont know exactly how much you deleted but when I searched for "sniff the packets" it was already deleted , I'm really not sure how that has anything to do with your personal information/location.

15) He messaged me asking for my paypal email and with his history of cracking accounts I really dont feel comfortable providing him with it. I've gone ahead and used paypal.me to create a link where he can send alternatively but he apparently believes thats a sketchy link. Hes basically baiting me into posting my email. I believe hes gone as far as cracking even paypal accounts seeing as how hes already admitted to cracking other accounts. 

16) "You asked me for stats on the account" You can do all of this on your end or you can go look at the chat when i first explained the method. My job isnt to repeat myself 100 times, My job was to provide you with a working account , which I did , give it membership , which I did , and give it starting cash for the method , which I did. I'm tired of hearing his lies and i'd prefer to have no future relationships with him, hopefully this dispute will show who he truely is and that he doesnt have a place in this community. Cracking accounts, admitting to stealing source codes, sniffing packets, not even writing his own private script but taking one from someone else and reselling it. 

17) Upon me starting a dispute you somehow magically now have a working account that I can test the script with? WOW !!! Sure sounds sketchy if you ask me. Also provide the screenshot of you sending me an updated script or even mentioning it 

This was the point at which I began taking screenshots of all of our messages , this is the last thing you asked of me

dnEIXJt.png

Then you go on to just randomly ask for my paypal email?

d2WaUMO.png

Following this i sent him the paypalme link to which he refused to click

1) That kinda falls into the "personal details" category. The mods are aware that I've had past activities. No reason to bring it up. A paypal email won't kill you lol.

2) You can't prove otherwise, so.... w/e. If any of the people I've sold to know how to check creation dates, they can easily prove they were made before I used your method.

3) I could fulfill it at the time. At the time of agreeing on it, I had ample freetime. I'd also like to point out that I waited a week for you to provide an account after you offered and agreed to do so. During that week, I was working much less, so it would've been completed then.

4) You would have to provide them an account to confirm that.... Wouldn't it have just been easier to provide me an account to fix it? Lol?

5) You method wasn't shared with ClockWork nor with TheMCPker. I utilized the method on my own VPS, and gave them the IP to it to connect. ClockWork tried to reverse what I did, but failed. It was never shared with either. Stating that working with them speaks to my character is a very, very low blow. I had nothing to do with anything they did, and the reasons they are banned are entirely unique to them. I'd appreciate you do your research more before trying to drag my name through the dirt like that.

6) You're not providing evidence, just your opinion, which I care nothing for. Nezz can confirm that code on the SDN is entirely obfuscated I'm sure, meaning if I had sniffed packets, it would have been ENTIRELY unusable, thus, could NOT HAVE MADE A CLONE OF IT. 

7) The first time you contacted me, I told you it was because of work, and that I'd need another account for testing. You never provided that account. I don't care if you thought I should "buy an account", or "make an account myself", I really don't. If you wanted it debugged on your schedule, I needed you to compromise with me and just let me borrow an account for a few to replicate your issue. You refused. I still have not had time to make an account manually, and even if I did, as stated above, you refused to give me the stats needed to even make one because you were busy "taking pics to make a dispute"

8) It wasn't foolish, I explained I hadn't used the method in at least a month, and we've had this convo before, several times, every time you were proven wrong in that you didn't understand where my "300k/hour" was coming from. You admitted it, lol..

1099cf7407.png

9) Again, no proof, but anyone with basic English skills can interpret that I was comparing my loss to yours by using 20m as a reference point.

10) I did NOT tell you not to use the GE stuff, again, you left out an entire conversation that shows context. I stated that I had no way to confirm that it would safely arrive at the GE, despite it being a pvp world, and without a testing account, which you were refusing to provide, I had no way to test this for you, thus, I asked you to remain vigilant while doing so. 

The picture you sent me shows your account standing in the house. You have covered the map, and there are a dozen things you could have done at that point in the script to purposely make it fuck up. There is no way for me to debug an entire script based off 1 picture, and then no way for me to confirm my fixes worked without a test account.

11) Again, you state I took it out of context, but you never once complained about me ceasing to work on my feather script, nor asked me to continue working on it. I assumed we had agreed you would use the other 1. It was you who made the proposal "I know we initially agreed on 30%, but seeing as I'm using someone else's script, would it be fair to give you a lower percentage?" (paraphrasing, but you know you offered it)

12) Ok, fuck this. I'm not gonna keep going down numbers....

How about you propose an actual resolution, tell the mods and admins what you actually want from this fucking post (it's not a refund as you refused to provide your paypal, and it's not the script being complete, as you refused to provide a testing account, sooo..)..

Stop posting long lists of what is CLEARLY bullshit, that I've been going down and disproving, and just state the resolution you'd like to see. There is no reason for walls of text vs walls of texts, so please, and thanks. This is going nowhere. You are clearly warping conversations and cropping them out of context. You still haven't providing proof that you DIDN'T DO THIS IS THE POST ABOVE. 

So, I leave you to decide what you want.

Thanks!

Also, I didn't ask what level construction was required because I had an account, I asked because I was trying to buy 1 for your ass, as you can tell by simply checking the market on discord... Despite my post, I found 0 though. I found 1 member who was willing to make 1 for me, but you would've had to wait another 2 weeks again :D

And I asked for your email because $20 wasn't worth me taking hours to deal with this shit, which is going nowhere lmfao... You don't even know what you want from it!

I hate getting involved with disputes but there's a few things Lycen claim I don't agree with.

First of all, you claimed you wanted the script because a buddy of yours wanted an extended version of it. If I knew you were going to resell my script after making edits, I would have never given you the script source.

unknown.png?width=1026&height=124

Second of all, you never paid me the 10M we agreed upon.

unknown.png?width=549&height=473

At this point I think I asked you for a second time. You never took iniative to give me the money. I didn't want to be a dick because I like to think my source taught you a thing or two, so I just forgot about the 10M. Looking at you claiming you paid me "more than the script made you" is

A: Not what I gave you the script source for. You were going to add more planks and give it to a buddy for free

B: You haven't paid me anything at all, so don't claim you've lost money.

I dont have much to add to this but Lycen did contact me a while ago to 'help' Clock work with setting up my script:

MdJ_UYcVSnWQJXW3tBMM-w.png

This is extremely strange since Clock Work didn't come directly to me for help and it seems like Lycen was using my script without purchasing it from the first message he sent. Was he account sharing with Clock Work or did he actually get the jar?

Then when debugging with him, he said "whats below that" when nothing else prints in the log in the latest version. Only in an older version of the script would the script output more stuff, which is making me confused how he's running an older version of my script which isn't on SDN.

Mb4Lh62AQemSpYIgmfpAaw.png

Archived