Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

• 2 weeks later...
    • Replies 232
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Click here to add script to client!   Features: Fights anything, anywhere with melee, range or magic. Can fight and switch between customizable safespots when using range or magic.

wait...you expected to never get banned? while cheating? getting a ban is not a valid complaint. it is the inevitable.

Thank you, this is amazing but I am having trouble with saving configs. It's completely random whether or not it saves... any way around this? Also, how would I delete old configs I no longer need? 

Posted Images

works pretty well, but ive found these bugs:

1. From time to time it will move the camera around and do nothing else until NPC attacks.

2. It doesn't come back from bank after withdrawing food (getting this at Edgeville Dungeon).

I hope this script goes to premium so I can support it.

Gl!

@kingsolo is there any way to add functionality to open the config after you've started the bot? For example I want to add an item to the loot list, I have to stop the bot and start it again to get to the config? Prob my mistake, great bot so far my man, havent had to bank yet so I havent had any issues.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...