Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling tutorial island completed accounts

oh_my_goth

Welcome to my account shop.  Here, I am going to be selling tutorial accounts. (lvl 3s)

The account logins are usually  words followed by numbers, or numbers, followed by words, with a unique email login & passwords. (usually passwords vary every 50-75 accounts for security reasons & ease of trading to one person)

I can answer (privately) any security related questions relevant to the accounts trade.   These accounts are rested a minimum of 48 hours, some rested up to 96. (ask if unsure after recieving)

Current stock: 650.  Rested 2 Weeks minimum.

Pricing/Payment 

- 115k / account for anything < 99 Accounts. (10 accounts min)

- 100k / account for anything > 100 Accounts.  

- Rs07 GP preferred, but accepting PayPal.  (20 feedback min, to buy with PayPal from me) 

TERMS OF SERVICE

- I am not responsible for any bans/locks you recieve after 1 hour of our trade.  (it is your responsibility to check them, although there should really be no need for this, as they have already been checked by myself, highly recommended to not check all under 1 IP)

- The accounts have been rested, & created on different IPs.  They have no bans/locks upon receiving.

- You will leave & recieve a feedback after our trade.

- I have the right to deny anyone my service for any reason I deem reasonable.

- You will not resell these without my permission on THIS forums (I will not be held responsible for a 3rd party knowing the password)  Do whatever you like offsite.

- I will expect anyone with less feedback than me to go first, and I'll happily go first to anyone I deem worthy.  Middleman is not welcomed, I am not having a 3rd person involved with the accounts.  Security is my #1 goal. 

- Prices can change depending on many factors. (bans/locks/supply/demand).

- I will replace/refund any account locks/bans that happen within 1 hour after the account sale happens. (I suggest against checking large amounts of accounts under 1 IP)

QrgxYeB.png

Happy to see you bringing in some well needed competition to the lvl 3 tut market.  Also glad to see it coming from an established member here and not some 1 day old account.

Best of luck. 

how to contact you?

I'll pm you my skype in a minute.

Edit: You couldn't recieve PMs.  I've added you on skype.

Happy to see you bringing in some well needed competition to the lvl 3 tut market.  Also glad to see it coming from an established member here and not some 1 day old account.

Best of luck. 

Thanks for the good wishes!   :)

gl with sales.

Thank you :)

I might open up my own tutorial account shop as well.

Found my own method to make as many as I want with no locks/bans :P

GL with your shop.

Sweet, go for it!  We need more lvl 3 account sales on DreamBot.  Variety, options.

Thank you! <3.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived