Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • faking account hijack to appeal perm banned macro major?

dansmik

What do you guys think? Has anyone in history of botting come across people who faked account hijacking and recovered their account  and appealed by saying it's hijacker whereas it wasn't but it got accepted and they got unbanned anyways? 

tl;dr - basically you botted, but special circumstances (e.g., you moved houses, changed ip, reasonable and logical explanations, you did quit  for a while) allowed you to fake a hijack and appeal a macro major perm ban?

im going for it guys. but i'm afraid that my stats might be rolled back and i worked hard for those (BOTTING LOL) and i have couple of mils on it

Sure it's definitely possible.

Worked for me, but my account had been banned for 12 or so years.

You've got a decent chance either way.

im going for it guys. but i'm afraid that my stats might be rolled back and i worked hard for those (BOTTING LOL) and i have couple of mils on it

iShould i just wait for 28 days of them to check the appeal i sent under account review to pass? or just proceed with fake hijack story and recover it anyways?

what should i do after i recover it though? whats the procedure? recover then tweet a mod?

Sure it's definitely possible.

Worked for me, but my account had been banned for 12 or so years.

You've got a decent chance either way.

im going for it guys. but i'm afraid that my stats might be rolled back and i worked hard for those (BOTTING LOL) and i have couple of mils on it

iShould i just wait for 28 days of them to check the appeal i sent under account review to pass? or just proceed with fake hijack story and recover it anyways?

what should i do after i recover it though? whats the procedure? recover then tweet a mod?

It only works if the IP that it was created on is different from the one it got banned on.  

Example: I made an account on my home ip and then started botting on it on a proxy. Account gets banned, I appeal it, its successful.

Example 2: I made an account on my home ip and then started botting on it on the same ip. Account gets banned, I appeal it, its declined. 

It only works if the IP that it was created on is different from the one it got banned on.  

Example: I made an account on my home ip and then started botting on it on a proxy. Account gets banned, I appeal it, its successful.

Example 2: I made an account on my home ip and then started botting on it on the same ip. Account gets banned, I appeal it, its declined. 

Confirmed

• 1 year later...
    2 hours ago, Wuenderwumen said:

What what the result?

Never had any luck with this method.

Unless you got banned on a different IP to when you created the account there is almost 0% chance anything will be recovered.

Don't belive what anyone says about "recovery service".

Archived