Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [CHEAP] Personalized Workout plans to get into shape!

Stan

Hey guys, a little about myself here. I have been lifting for roughly two and a half years now and looking to get into personal training. I work out almost daily and made tons of progress throughout the years. My goal is to help people out. That will hopefully get them in the gym, to either get into shape, boost confidence, or just in overall, look better. 

What am I offering?

Two week personalized plan for 5m 07. Based off of how many days you plan to hit the gym, weight, height, and overall goal.

If you guys are interested or got any questions feel free to message me on skype live:stansemp1

Yes thats me in my profile picture.

Really cool idea. Actually am planning on getting serious with this. You can expect a PM from me anytime soon.

Do your services also include eating schedules/plans?

Goodluck

Thank you!

Really cool idea. Actually am planning on getting serious with this. You can expect a PM from me anytime soon.

Do your services also include eating schedules/plans?

Imcurrently not including any eating schedule due to me not being a nutritionist, but can provide basic free information that can help you get to your desired goal.

Farmers get buff with Stan

Hell yeah!

You offer powerlifitng plans? I'm in need of one.

I can offer a strength building plan to increase your max for bench,squat and dead.

Archived