Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mouse doesnt work after update

Nex

As title says mouse doesnt click even if i enable/disable input i cannot click with it neither can any script i run..

also login handler doesnt work most likely because of the mouse issue 

As title says mouse doesnt click even if i enable/disable input i cannot click with it neither can any script i run..

also login handler doesnt work most likely because of the mouse issue 

Mine seems to be working just fine on my own local scripts. SDN scripts seem to not work however.

For me, disabling covert mode corrected my inability to click with my own trackpad. It's unfortunate covert mode seems to be the problem for me.

For me, disabling covert mode corrected my inability to click with my own trackpad. It's unfortunate covert mode seems to be the problem for me.

This works. I'll wait to bot until covert is fixed though :P

Archived