Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Failed on Recipe for disaster on the cook. Kept going in the recipe for disaster room with egg, flour, bowl of water, bucket of milk and teleporting out and running back.

On 12/1/2023 at 2:18 AM, wr80 said:

Rune Mysteries on F2P Fails, forgets notes and just spam clicks the wizard.

I will test that quest a bit later once I have some free time. Very busy with work & IRL ATM.

9 hours ago, Roma said:

I will test that quest a bit later once I have some free time. Very busy with work & IRL ATM.

No worries just the final step is broken

• 2 weeks later...
    On 12/17/2023 at 7:32 PM, wr80 said:

Animal Magnetism exits on null after having 13/13 required items.

Please check the lines above, that message is harmless. You likely haven't finished PiP (must unlock Canifis).

15 hours ago, happydays24 said:

May I request a trial from you? I previously used this script over a year ago and am getting back into it, thanks in advance!

Cleared it.

1 hour ago, 86015866 said:

Suggest that in the future, forums do not allow the sale of lifelong scripts, and no one will update them after payment.

I have pushed the update. NPC name related issues (like fight arena barman) should be good now. It should also collect the notes on the final rune mysteries step. Sorry for the delay. The changelogs are dated and can be seen in the script's UI, it does get updated. Please do not use my topic for general suggestions. Thanks.