Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

27 minutes ago, Roma said:

Oh now I see what you meant.

The bot uses items to teleport (tabs, jewelry), it does not support any of the spellbook teleports. If you want to run the script in F2P go to the script settings and toggle the "Free to play mode" checkbox.

No you don't need P2P in order to complete the F2P quests. I have many customers that are using the script in F2P only :).

25 minutes ago, poisoned said:

Man... its not easy to see that you can press on the settings it already looks like the settings are applied which shows the interface. Also why not add a white mark that can be pressed on for f2p mode? i couldnt even test my trial because of this complicated GUI.....

I am also having some issues with finding the settings in the GUI

29 minutes ago, poisoned said:

Man... its not easy to see that you can press on the settings it already looks like the settings are applied which shows the interface. Also why not add a white mark that can be pressed on for f2p mode? i couldnt even test my trial because of this complicated GUI.....

I used the default components that are available in the java swing library. My plan was to make the GUI as efficient and clear as possible. I agree that the food selection box kinda steals the focus from the settings button. I'll add a custom border or something in the future to make it more obvious. I can't really add too many things to the menu bar itself. At one point the GE, F2P and Food settings were available in the menu bar itself but it looked way too messy. It saves the GUI settings in profiles so you only have to set the script up once.

I gave you another trial, if I'm not online and you run into issues, you can find all sort of information in the first post (including steps to enable F2P mode).

7 hours ago, jtmurillo said:

May I get a trial of this bot please? :) 

Authed.

Update (pending)

• Updated the skills necklace teleport interface.
    • Updated the dialogues in Client of Kourend.
    • Added a short FAQ to the GUI.
    • Added a border to the script settings button to highlight it.

@RomaSorry for the slow respond. To refresh, I stated it was stuck buying ring of recoil.

You stated to click "F2P" mode. 
    It was clicked. I have repeated this more than 100x. Is is clicked every time. It still keeps trying to buy ring of recoil. 

Just now, Kairo said:

@RomaSorry for the slow respond. To refresh, I stated it was stuck buying ring of recoil.

You stated to click "F2P" mode. 
    It was clicked. I have repeated this more than 100x. Is is clicked every time. It still keeps trying to buy ring of recoil. 

Perhaps you queued a P2P quest?

Just now, Roma said:

Perhaps you queued a P2P quest?

Will double-check, but I got an error: "Exception occurred while running"
    I have cleared my jagexcache and it works now. It attempting to buy ring of recoil isn't occurring either now

1 minute ago, Kairo said:

Will double-check, but I got an error: "Exception occurred while running"
    I have cleared my jagexcache and it works now. It attempting to buy ring of recoil isn't occurring either now

Ok glad that it works. Usually enabling fresh start and restarting the client does the trick :).