Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

9 hours ago, hehegurl said:

Much love for my favourite script of all time - back to botting and gonna be rocking some quests soon! Love the updates since I took a break <3 10/10 script, recommend to all.

Hey, welcome back! Will work on another quest soon :).

7 hours ago, Berckawits said:

Hi Roma, 

I recently purchased the script and sheep shearer is having problems with the GE. I have the wool in the bank although it keeps trying to buy more and than shutting down the script. 

Cheers.

Hey,

The bot will remove any items from the GE list that it already has got (it checks bank, ge [as long as the buy offer matches], inventory, equipment). However it only checks for stacks, so if you have 19 balls of wool but 20 is needed it'll buy another 20. Banking and GE aren't 'hardcoded' and don't depend on quests, it's all the same piece of code that handles these tasks on all quests, so it either works on all quests or it doesn't. If it doesn't work on your end then "fresh start" isn't enabled or the client is outdated. It will always post the reason why the script has been stopped in the console. Since it's stopping at the GE you probably don't have enough GP. All the information is available in the first post.

Hope this answers your questions :).

Edited by Roma

6 hours ago, Roma said:

Hey, welcome back! Will work on another quest soon :).

Hey,

The bot will remove any items from the GE list that it already has got (it checks bank, ge [as long as the buy offer matches], inventory, equipment). However it only checks for stacks, so if you have 19 balls of wool but 20 is needed it'll buy another 20. Banking and GE aren't 'hardcoded' and don't depend on quests, it's all the same piece of code that handles these tasks on all quests, so it either works on all quests or it doesn't. If it doesn't work on your end then "fresh start" isn't enabled or the client is outdated. It will always post the reason why the script has been stopped in the console. Since it's stopping at the GE you probably don't have enough GP. All the information is available in the first post.

Hope this answers your questions :).

Hi Roma,

I appreciate the quick reply. I have done what you said and I am still having an issue where it is still trying to type lumbridge teleport into the Grand exchange. Is it because it is looking for tele tabs? Or is it erroring trying to use the default lumbridge TP?

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Berckawits said:

Hi Roma,

I appreciate the quick reply. I have done what you said and I am still having an issue where it is still trying to type lumbridge teleport into the Grand exchange. Is it because it is looking for tele tabs? Or is it erroring trying to use the default lumbridge TP?

Cheers.

You can run the script in F2P mode if you want to skip teleports but I can't guarantee that it'll always find the path on all quests. It will fully depend on DreamBot's web. It will also skip stamina potions if you enable free to play mode.

Anyways why would you run the script without using teleports? The faster you complete a quest the less chance there is to get banned. The script works with a huge portion of the map and it'll take a ton of time to get from point A to point B.

Edited by Roma

16 minutes ago, Berckawits said:

I do have teleports enables in F2P but are you suggesting it will be more simple to get a membership and use tele tabs? This is meant for accounts with memberships?

Oh now I see what you meant.

The bot uses items to teleport (tabs, jewelry), it does not support any of the spellbook teleports. If you want to run the script in F2P go to the script settings and toggle the "Free to play mode" checkbox.

No you don't need P2P in order to complete the F2P quests. I have many customers that are using the script in F2P only :).

Edited by Roma