Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

On 3/24/2023 at 1:25 PM, muckle said:

Hey im having problems using quest task system, when i load all quests or select ones i wish to do the bot just stops however if i click the quests one by one it seems to work fine. sometimes bot fails to get to npc or whatever so I just watch over it a little, still works well enough.

It would be really helpful if you could sequence the quests in order as some quests require certain skills but if we do a different quest first then the other quest would run after as skills will have been rewarded.

It sounds like the account doesn't have enough GP to buy all the required items. Check the log it should print that. You can slightly adjust the way it's getting the prices by editing the "rquester prices" file in your dreambot folder. All the instructions can be found within the file, just open it up with any text editor.

On 3/27/2023 at 11:36 AM, Roma said:

It sounds like the account doesn't have enough GP to buy all the required items. Check the log it should print that. You can slightly adjust the way it's getting the prices by editing the "rquester prices" file in your dreambot folder. All the instructions can be found within the file, just open it up with any text editor.

The issue was i wasnt high enough slayer for one quest then bot stopped, didnt move onto next quest in list. 20m in bank gp wasnt a problem. usually bot is ok but navigation wise keeps getting stuck or stopping near the area for next stage of quest. running animal mag now but keeps messing up will prob have to do it manually like a few others using runelite.

why does this stop on every quest i selenectit but y item needed then script just stop.... this shit doesn work al ot of quest i have to do by hand and buy item cuz it put low prices, not smart at all

17 hours ago, Berserkeer said:

animal magnetism quest stuck on talking to alices husband because alices husbands name is actually malcolm and just logs off

Thanks, will update it.

RQuester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.24 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Updated the ghost name in animal magnetism
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

2:17:42 PM: [ERROR] The script threw an exception in onExit:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at aD.onExit(aD.java:128)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.lambda$stop$7(ScriptManager.java:324)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

The script stops after using G/E. Any fix to this? I don't understand what you mean by 'fresh start enabled' I can't find this option on osrs client nor the bot client its self

13 hours ago, Mike97 said:

2:17:42 PM: [ERROR] The script threw an exception in onExit:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at aD.onExit(aD.java:128)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.lambda$stop$7(ScriptManager.java:324)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

The script stops after using G/E. Any fix to this? I don't understand what you mean by 'fresh start enabled' I can't find this option on osrs client nor the bot client its self

This isn't causing any problems, it's being thrown when the script stops. Check the lines above it, my guess is that your account doesn't met the quest's requirements. As for the setting - it can be found in the "client settings" -> "settings" -> "client settings" -> 2nd checkbox.

Gets stuck in multiple different spots with Tree Gnome Village quest. If you restart the script it will restart from the GE, not where you last left off. Restarting the script sometimes fixes this issue, but not always. 

For example, it gets stuck queezing through the gate for the first time, it gets stuck when walking to the tree gnome village, gets stuck talking to the commander.

This quest requires a decent bit of manual input to get through the quest.