Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

2 hours ago, likeablePanda said:

Bug report! Got stuck trying to buy a white bead at exchange, the default price placed was lower than the current GE value

The bot's using DreamBot's live prices and adds some % on top when it's buying items. You can however modify the prices it's using and even set a fixed price for an item by editing the "rquester prices" file in your DreamBot folder. All the instructions can be found within the file.

19 hours ago, BROONdj said:

Just purchased and it bugs out when buying things in the GE so can’t get any quests to run… how do I fix?

Make sure that fresh start is enabled, client is up to date and the "DreamBot GE API" option is selected in the script settings.

20 hours ago, BROONdj said:

Just purchased and it bugs out when buying things in the GE so can’t get any quests to run… how do I fix?

Just manually check the start up until it buys everything, sometimes it will missclick or put low prices and it gets stuck waiting for items to buy.

I've noticed some quests are bugged, Morning Daughter, Prince Ali Rescue, Shadow of the Storm. The others should work fine with a little babysit

hey mate, this really is not working for me..

i have clicked fresh start, checked the GE thing and followed all instructions yet it still just isnt working

• 2 weeks later...
    • 5 weeks later...

Tutorial island in RQUESTER gets stuck on the last interface after choosing not to be ironman. Instead of confirming to be "Runescape Main" script gets stuck in a loop closing this interface and retrying.

@Roma

Edited by causation

33 minutes ago, causation said:

Tutorial island in RQUESTER gets stuck on the last interface after choosing not to be ironman. Instead of confirming to be "Runescape Main" script gets stuck in a loop closing this interface and retrying.

@Roma

Hey, could you please take a screenshot of the dialogue? Thanks.