Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

So why am I being blamed for your script "not knowing what to do",

Why isnt your script capable of withdrawing the required items? That's really stupid this script can't do already started quests, that's a huge flaw that should have been included in the purchasing plan.... (would have been helpful)

Either way im calling my credit card company and getting a refund, this service does not work. 0/10 Would not recommend 

This is horrible, why does the script "not know what to do". If you would have mentioned that your script isnt capable of doing already started quests then I never would have purchased this.

0/10 I would suggest buying a different script 

Edited by ultima89

So why am I being blamed for your script "not knowing what to do",

Why isnt your script capable of withdrawing the required items? That's really stupid this script can't do already started quests, that's a huge flaw that should have been included in the purchasing plan.... (would have been helpful)

Either way im calling my credit card company and getting a refund, this service does not work. 0/10 Would not recommend

I am blaming you for not reading what you're acutally purchasing. 

The script does what it is supposed to do. It completes all 33 quests. Obviously there's always a slight posibility of missclicks/minor issues. But this is a bot, I am using Dreambot's API, it is handling the clicks, walking and so on, I can not add a failsafe for everything as this is a quester that works with 70% of the RS map. I always reply to bug reports and try to work on the failsafes. I even go as far as hardcoding some of the issues, if they're important.

As it says in the main post it is not recommended to interrupt the process of the bot in some quests.

If you have manually completed half of the quest and the bot is unable to find what it's supposed to do it's your fault. Because it clearly says in the topic that you should not deposit any items during the process. The bot won't bank if the quest is started.

If you do not like the fact that the bot won't bank after restarting a quest that is already in process, then do not purchase the script or write your own one.

Like I said in the PM, feel free to open a refund topic. There is no need to threat me in every post and PMs.

I do not see any point in proving anything to you as at this point. I can see from your responses how immature you are. You know exactly what is causing the issue in that specific quest for you yet you keep spreading lies. If you look at my first reply it clearly answers everything, the ongoing spam was unnecessary.

I will simply ignore and report all your posts as spam from this point on. I have lots of users and none have ever complained about bs like this before. As you can see from my replies, I always do my best to help the customer, as long as the customer is actually looking for help. You clearly have completed all the quests, and are trying to abuse the refund policy. You have received access to the script 15 days ago.

I am not doing this for money I found that the Dreambot's SDN would profit a lot from a script like this. Obviously I can not release it for free as this would cause bans. I am using this script myself. As you can see I am not selling any vouchers at this moment, so I am not withdrawing any money from Dreambot. 

can i get a trial please?

Authed for 24 hours.

Edited by Roma

This is horrible, why does the script "not know what to do". If you would have mentioned that your script isnt capable of doing already started quests then I never would have purchased this.

0/10 I would suggest buying a different script 

If you are dissatisfied with the script, you may open up a refund request in the appropriate section of the forum. You have left your review of his script, and it is obvious you are unhappy with it. Now move on. There is no sense in continuing to bash on the person's thread. While his product is not perfect, it is working for many.

@roma

At the underground maze part of ernest the chicken, the script was stuck and was unable to click the lever and doors frequently. When i took a look, it was stuck in the max for 20+ minutes and i had to manually move the camera around so the the script could continue with the quest. 

https://puu.sh/yQAvW/8413ed8760.jpg

My client was in fixed mode etc, it was able to finish other quest fine but was stuck here for a good while. I alt tabbed multiple times in between league games to see it stuck on this one quest :(.

@roma

At the underground maze part of ernest the chicken, the script was stuck and was unable to click the lever and doors frequently. When i took a look, it was stuck in the max for 20+ minutes and i had to manually move the camera around so the the script could continue with the quest. 

https://puu.sh/yQAvW/8413ed8760.jpg

My client was in fixed mode etc, it was able to finish other quest fine but was stuck here for a good while. I alt tabbed multiple times in between league games to see it stuck on this one quest :(.

Will look into it, thanks :).