Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Hey man! God I got excited when I found out about this script, I would love a trial so I can test it out on a new account man. :)

Hey man! God I got excited when I found out about this script, I would love a trial so I can test it out on a new account man. :)

Authed. LMK if you got any questions :).

WIll do cheers man, will let you know how I liked it

What stats do you recommend me to start questing on ? I have a combat 3 account fresh from tut island I want to turn into a pure

WIll do cheers man, will let you know how I liked it

What stats do you recommend me to start questing on ? I have a combat 3 account fresh from tut island I want to turn into a pure

You don't really need any stats for most quests. Use magic and do imp -> witch's -> you'll be able to complete MOST quests.

Great read, great comments, i really like the look of and will need it, 

But seeing you mentioned it being $9.99, and now its 20!

I think its a tad pricey :(

Good work though bud, obviously its a great script 

Im trying to do witches house right now but it has been looping in bank for like 15minutes taking out and depositing the neck of passage and accuracy amulet then banks everything and keeps repeating. It will have 1 space left then try take out both ammies then bank everything and repeat

edit:i just restarted it again and it worked the 3rd time

Edited by Fools

Great read, great comments, i really like the look of and will need it, 

But seeing you mentioned it being $9.99, and now its 20!

I think its a tad pricey :(

Good work though bud, obviously its a great script 

The script started off with around 7-9 quests (there's an exact number in the change log :P) and it had a monthly renewal fee. If you're looking to try it out for free just let me know, I'll auth you for 24 hours :).

Im trying to do witches house right now but it has been looping in bank for like 15minutes taking out and depositing the neck of passage and accuracy amulet then banks everything and keeps repeating. It will have 1 space left then try take out both ammies then bank everything and repeat

edit:i just restarted it again and it worked the 3rd time

Please make sure you follow the instructions when you start the script, especially if it's a combat based quest. You can find an explanation to why you have to start it with an empty inventory in the FAQ :).