Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Bought the script only yesterday, must say that I am really impressed so far. Done fight arena, waterfall quest, tree gnome village and vampire slayer without problems.

Now I'm running mountain daughter and it seems to have some bugs.

- Has trouble using rope on stone in the beginning

- Does not start mining the rock in the tent

- Had to turn camera several times to keep it from stalling

Thanks for the great script.

Glad that you like the script I'll test Mountain daughter  :)

BTW I used this on tut island on a new account the other day. As soon as I got to lumby goblins it logged me out and locked my account. Can there be an option to make this not quite so amazingly fast? Especially when it comes to interacting with NPCs. I'm pretty fast at naving dialogue since I use quick guides and and number keys but even I can't get through dialogue half as fast as the bot. Might be favourable to have quests take a few second longer for the benefit of anti-ban.

Another thing I usually do on tut island when I go with the "I've played before but not recently" option, is train mining and smithing until they stop giving xp since you don't find ores so close to a furnace on the mainland and only takes a couple of minutes to get the first few levels but maybe that's just me :D.

Bank checking on the GE script, or at least having a shopping list within the script so you know what it's going to attempt to buy so you can see if you already have it would be nice too.

If you are looking for more quests that are easy to script but tedious to do manually, jungle potion would be a good candidate as it's just running around Karamja, picking up an item off the floor, back to same NPC, rinse and repeat.

BTW I used this on tut island on a new account the other day. As soon as I got to lumby goblins it logged me out and locked my account. Can there be an option to make this not quite so amazingly fast? Especially when it comes to interacting with NPCs. I'm pretty fast at naving dialogue since I use quick guides and and number keys but even I can't get through dialogue half as fast as the bot. Might be favourable to have quests take a few second longer for the benefit of anti-ban.

Another thing I usually do on tut island when I go with the "I've played before but not recently" option, is train mining and smithing until they stop giving xp since you don't find ores so close to a furnace on the mainland and only takes a couple of minutes to get the first few levels but maybe that's just me :D.

Bank checking on the GE script, or at least having a shopping list within the script so you know what it's going to attempt to buy so you can see if you already have it would be nice too.

If you are looking for more quests that are easy to script but tedious to do manually, jungle potion would be a good candidate as it's just running around Karamja, picking up an item off the floor, back to same NPC, rinse and repeat.

The locks are 100% IP based, pm me on forums/discord for more information. I am using this script to do tutorial and most of the time the accounts survive.

I will probably add bank checking for the GE script in V1.5  :) .

I'll add jungle potion in the next version.

Edit: 1yudpMC.png

Edit2: the grand exchange feature will be available in the next version too  :) .

Edited by Roma

Wow that was fast! Thanks man!

is there a set price for lifetime auth instead of monthly pay?

Sadly we (scripters) can only set initial and monthly prices.

Hey could I get a trial ?

Sure  :)

https://i.gyazo.com/eee92dec3a7c9874effdfeda6e12024a.mp4

keeps withdrawing and depositing money when getting ready for quest. Happends on more quests. I encountered it in RFD + cook and fishing contest.

Thanks, I will look into this.

Edit: fixed it in fishing contest, it should work in recipe for disaster. Coins are in the exception list already and I've checked other items too. If you notice this in another quest please tell me the quest and item.

Edited by Roma