Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Absolutely Free VIP, For Everyone!

Eliot

Community,

I'm extremely excited to bring you this news. In pursuit of DreamBot's goal of becoming a big player in the botting scene, we are going to be introducing free vip for every single user new and old. Starting Tuesday, February 10, all users will be promoted to VIP and have access to unlimited tabs in the DreamBot client. As many of you know, starting on the 19th of February permanent F2P is coming to OldSchool and we're looking to absorb as many new users as possible. This is one of many updates/changes the owners of DreamBot have approved, more big updates to be announced shortly. I will clear up some common questions below.

When do I get my free VIP?

Tuesday, February 10, 2015.

When does free VIP end?

This is going to be decided at a later point, it will last for a good amount of time.

How do I claim my free VIP?

On the 10th you will automatically be promoted to VIP, there is nothing for you to do. If you are a new user, post once.

What happens if I already bought VIP?

When the free VIP period ends you will be given a free 30 days additional VIP.

What happens if I already bought sponsor?

You will be given an extension equal to the length of the free VIP period or 30 days, whichever is longer.

Enjoy the VIP!

Thanks,

DreamBot Administration, Developers, and Staff

Archived