Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot hacked my account

MadBaronTM

I've been playing runescape since about 2004. I play on and off so my account will go through long periods of time without monitoring by me.

Despite this, I've never been hacked, not once on any of my accounts.

Two days ago I got dreambot to get my account to 85 mining. I was using the script "DreamBot Miner".

I was using it this morning. Then stopped the program and logged out of Runescape for an hour off over lunch to make it less suspicious to the mods. 

Come back and my character has moved from al-kahrid to the GE. My rune pickaxe is gone, all the gems I had picked up while mining have gone, all my GE flips have gone, and so has 4mil gp. 

I've looked on my account details and it has no indication that the mods have done anything, my account is still perfectly clean, no messages either. 

I then looked at my GE history and I can see a transaction for a sale of some items I was flipping that I had not done, clearly showing someone else was on my account.

So literally 2 days after using DreamBot my account gets hacked... 

I've been playing runescape since about 2004. I play on and off so my account will go through long periods of time without monitoring by me.

Despite this, I've never been hacked, not once on any of my accounts.

Two days ago I got dreambot to get my account to 85 mining. I was using the script "DreamBot Miner".

I was using it this morning. Then stopped the program and logged out of Runescape for an hour off over lunch to make it less suspicious to the mods. 

Come back and my character has moved from al-kahrid to the GE. My rune pickaxe is gone, all the gems I had picked up while mining have gone, all my GE flips have gone, and so has 4mil gp. 

I've looked on my account details and it has no indication that the mods have done anything, my account is still perfectly clean, no messages either. 

I then looked at my GE history and I can see a transaction for a sale of some items I was flipping that I had not done, clearly showing someone else was on my account.

So literally 2 days after using DreamBot my account gets hacked... 

Did you by any chance sign up for the XP weekend or read the Forum Thread about Emily quitting Twitch?

Sorry to hear you were hacked :(

I can assure you that nothing in our client sends any user data to any servers controlled by us, and if you only used scripts on our SDN you couldn't have been hacked here.

Run a virus scan and let us know what you find.

Archived