Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 48 Hour ban!! Noooooo!!! :P

Ap0c4lyptyc

Beware kids the threat is real haha! Just got a 48 hour ban for using DreamFighter at Al-Kharid warriors :P. It's odd though cause most times I was botting I was watching the thing and talking to friends on private chat? Guess they picked something up in there somewhere!

Damn dude that is horrid luck, I'm really sorry about that! Though we have a update coming hopefully later today that is going to change a lot of aspects of how the client functions!

Yea, me 2. IMO Dreambot looks like a bot with VERY high ban rate. I have used only 2 different scripts, and they were kinda bad. I think the dreambot API should get adjusted, because the bot move very bot like and unreal.

I came from excobot/octobot myself, and with that client, have I been botting for hours! With this bot I have only been botting for around 30 mins, and still I got 48 ban.

We actually have a huge update coming later today that is going to fix a ton of the API, and add a ton of stability to our client.

Though our API is getting adjusted, what most of you guys failed to realize is that we are a new bot, starting from scratch. It takes a little time to get everything into working order, so of course our API isn't as solid as the other clients, we rely on our writers to help us out. Though sadly the only writers who ever report anything are @qbots and @Computor, so sometimes we don't find errors right away.

But I can promise you guys, we are working non stop to make the client what it should be, and hopefully you guys will really enjoy next update! (I'll be releasing some scripts along with the update as well! :))

Damn dude that is horrid luck, I'm really sorry about that! Though we have a update coming hopefully later today that is going to change a lot of aspects of how the client functions!

We actually have a huge update coming later today that is going to fix a ton of the API, and add a ton of stability to our client.

Though our API is getting adjusted, what most of you guys failed to realize is that we are a new bot, starting from scratch. It takes a little time to get everything into working order, so of course our API isn't as solid as the other clients, we rely on our writers to help us out. Though sadly the only writers who ever report anything are @qbots and @Computor, so sometimes we don't find errors right away.

But I can promise you guys, we are working non stop to make the client what it should be, and hopefully you guys will really enjoy next update! (I'll be releasing some scripts along with the update as well! :))

I know that this is a new bot, and I already have the idea of that u guys are doing TONS of work on this bot, and thats why I'm staying. But the bot I came from, (excobot/octobot) was new as well, and a lot more smooth than dreambot. But I'm looking very much forward to the new update :D!

I know that this is a new bot, and I already have the idea of that u guys are doing TONS of work on this bot, and thats why I'm staying. But the bot I came from, (excobot/octobot) was new as well, and a lot more smooth than dreambot. But I'm looking very much forward to the new update :D!

Actually was Excobot around for over a year before selling the client to Lime, who then renamed it to Octobot while adding some changes (Not exactly sure, you would need to ask him), so Lime already had a really good base when he opened Octobot.

But I'm glad to hear you'll stick around! Also remember If you guys ever have any complaints about the client, let me know and I'll do my best to get the issue fixed! :D

Actually was Excobot around for over a year before selling the client to Lime, who then renamed it to Octobot while adding some changes (Not exactly sure, you would need to ask him), so Lime already had a really good base when he opened Octobot.

But I'm glad to hear you'll stick around! Also remember If you guys ever have any complaints about the client, let me know and I'll do my best to get the issue fixed! :D

I have already been up with a suggestion. So I will do my best helping out :)

Yea man freaking tell me about it lol. I dont know what all else I could have done to have not gotten banned. I mean if chatting with friends doesn't do it or responding to players in the world constantly, nothing can. I really hope whatever new update fixes that because I really want to use this bot. Cool people and so far most everything has worked for me. I probably won't bot on my main for a long while now though.

Archived