Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello and Goodbye

mcoogle

thats the issue should've used @Nex scripts  :kappa:

Lmao problem solved

Thanks for the advice and you're right.

I suppose if I had another account I would do it differently. 

Lily's rooftop agility is what got your account banned, not necessarily the scripts fault, agility is highly monitored. Botted on an account for 2 months and no ban, i used that script on falador agility course for 2 hours and got banned the next day GL on botting in the future :)

as far as i know agility is something that gets you banned VERY quickly compared to other skills + could be a script used by alot of others and a bit of bad luck 

Agility is monitored a lot, so avoid botting it, unless you have a private script or you manage to get your hands on a script that isn't used by a lot of people.

I do have another account that I'm willing to try it on, but should I use a proxy now?

Also, can I just use PrivateTunnel? I'm already paying for that VPN. 

Edit: I should note the account is also legitimate. With better stats than the one I used that got banned. 

If you are going to bot again I would reccomend getting a new IP. Even though IP flagging is still a myth at this point, I would still get a new IP.

I don't think using a VPN is a good idea because anyone with PrivateTunnel can use it and easily get it flagged. Get a private proxy and use that.

As for scripts, stick to scripts that have a low user count.

Also, don't bot during Jagex's work hours.

Archived