Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello and Goodbye

mcoogle

Welp, I'm an ironman who just dislikes skilling so I bought dreambot last night, set it up, did a bit of research on some scripts, checked forums, bought 2 paid scripts. Then I botted mining for an hour and a half. Then I botted agility for 2 hours. I woke up this morning and now I'm banned for 2 days. I didn't have "Covert Mode" enabled but I didn't realized it was disabled by default. I had to check it manually afterward. I've used this account legitimately for the past 2 years. It's avg level 60+ in all stats. Just a heads up. I won't be botting again. 

Edit: SP

If I may, what scripts were you using?

Edit: Also, I'd like information regarding:

- Settings of the script?

- Where were you botting?

- Did you ever bot your account prior to using DreamBot?

- Did you babysit the bot or let it run?

- Were you botting on your home IP or a proxy/VPN?

If I may, what scripts were you using?

Edit: Also, I'd like information regarding:

- Settings of the script?

- Where were you botting?

- Did you ever bot your account prior to using DreamBot?

- Did you babysit the bot or let it run?

- Were you botting on your home IP or a proxy/VPN?

- I used Nano Miner by Neffarion with all anti-ban measures enabled and Lily's Rooftop agility default settings.

- I was mining in South East Varrock mine (iron) and agility training in Canifis. 

- I babysat the bot, occasionally pausing it to dismiss random events. I would say I was attentive 60% of the time. 

- Home IP, 1 account, no VPN. 

- I used Nano Miner by Neffarion with all anti-ban measures enabled and Lily's Rooftop agility default settings.

- I was mining in South East Varrock mine (iron) and agility training in Canifis. 

- I babysat the bot, occasionally pausing it to dismiss random events. I would say I was attentive 60% of the time. 

this

Well, here's my 2c

1) You were botting in a popular area.

Some people believe that Jagex surveys some areas more than others. [i.e. Lumbridge cows are more closely watched than cows behind the crafting guild]

2) The anti-ban advertised in scripts is a joke. Anti-pattern is what truly keeps you from getting banned. can attest to this. Checking WC xp is asking for a ban lol.

3) The scripts you were using are probably used a lot in this community. In the future, if you do bot, stick to scripts that aren't used much. For example, my Elemental Wizard Killer script is only used by me, and I'm on my way to achieve 60/60/60 combat levels. The account used to be at 40/40/1. And if you think that's nice, has achieved 80s with his AIO Fighter, and he runs it for 10+ hours at a time.

Well, here's my 2c

Some people believe that Jagex surveys some areas more than others. [i.e. Lumbridge cows are more closely watched than cows behind the crafting guild]

2) The anti-ban advertised in scripts is a joke. Anti-pattern is what truly keeps you from getting banned. can attest to this. Checking WC xp is asking for a ban lol.

3) The scripts you were using are probably used a lot in this community. In the future, if you do bot, stick to scripts that aren't used much. For example, my Elemental Wizard Killer script is only used by me, and I'm on my way to achieve 60/60/60 combat levels. The account used to be at 40/40/1. And if you think that's nice, has achieved 80s with his AIO Fighter, and he runs it for 10+ hours at a time.

Thanks for the advice and you're right.

I suppose if I had another account I would do it differently. 

Lily's rooftop agility is what got your account banned, not necessarily the scripts fault, agility is highly monitored. Botted on an account for 2 months and no ban, i used that script on falador agility course for 2 hours and got banned the next day GL on botting in the future :)

Well, here's my 2c

thats the issue should've used @Nex scripts  :kappa:

I do have another account that I'm willing to try it on, but should I use a proxy now?

Also, can I just use PrivateTunnel? I'm already paying for that VPN. 

Edit: I should note the account is also legitimate. With better stats than the one I used that got banned. 

as far as i know agility is something that gets you banned VERY quickly compared to other skills + could be a script used by alot of others and a bit of bad luck 

Archived