Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nano Fletcher Refund Request

Prime

1. Script purchased: Nano Fletcher

2. Date of purchase: 10 Jun 2017

3. Detailed description of problem: Major features of script not working. Failing to do tasks it's intended for. Getting stuck and attracting high rates of bans.

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): http://i.imgur.com/SbAgU0U.jpg

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): http://i.imgur.com/FPGzr2c.gif (one of the more major problems; inevitable outcome of a long enough runtime)

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter): Refund. As the scripter suggests the problems are the fault of the API, I do not expect the scripter to be able to resolve this for me.

I documented and reported major problems I faced with the script immediately after trying it. As there is no known solution to these problems and they render the script unusable for me, I would like a refund.

Using the script on three accounts using unique dedicated proxies, they each got banned within 8 hours of total runtime, even on a weekend.

I would be eager to try and buy the script again at a later time, when said problems are resolved.

approved

might I just ask if the issue in the gif persists even with mouse keys disabled in settings?

Yes. I disabled "Menu's Mouse-Keys" and the problem persisted.

Even with every anti-ban and hover option disabled, the bot would still insist on performing anti-ban and hovering. So I'm not sure if GUI inputs are correctly controlling the behavior of the script.

The scripter has approved of my request. Please proceed with my refund when possible.

Thanks in advance.

May I please get my refund in the form of DreamBot credits if that will make it easier?

Archived