Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
OSRS Gambling

Interested in advertising your business? Reach out today!

Download the DreamBot client today!
Buddy Nugs

Buddy Nugs' Path to debt freedom...

SUP!!

To make a long story short, I got paid alot while I was in the US Military , got medically discharged in 2014, am awaiting back payment and am having to do what I can in my talents to get by until my therapy allows me to regain functionality of my left leg.

GOAL

I , every month, have trouble paying a single bill of 72$ and some change. My goal is to make at least 100$ a month  while minimizing my bans (hopefully none) .  

Goal = 25m / Week at a market price of $1:1M (subjective obviously depending on market)

SETUP

I will be using 3 different computers through my house, utilizing a new client for each bot. I plan to ALWAYS have 3 bots up, while breaking and resting bots/scripts in between. I will be using only 3 skills, Woodcutting, Fletching, and Cooking. Hopefully by the end of the first month I will have a good handful of farmers at my disposal.

CURRENT BOT SETUP

I currently am running 3 computers, with 9 accounts associated with each computer, allowing for each worker to technically have a lighter workday than I used too, but the multitude of bots will allow me to farm nonstop. I'm currently training WOODCUTTING and am keeping all bots F2P, making this more of a challenege than a goal now that I'm thinking of it...lol. 

Once I raise my woodcutting level on each bot to around the 60's i randomly switch to fletching said logs, then selling. Cooking is TBD once I research a more solid profitable route.

I started this earlier today with over 50 aged lvl 3's , making bans just an annoying setback.

As of this time I have moved  65m to mules!

My process now is that of how I used to play when I was a kid. Please feel free to throw in any advice or criticisms, and be safe botting !

Best,

Buddy 

P.S. Even though I just started this goal today, not all my lvl 3's had straight board level 1 skills. Hopefully I keep getting more days like today, though it was a lot of mitigation and micro managing glitches, walks, breaking times etc.

Edited by Buddy Nugs

Best of luck buddy! :D

Goodluck 

Best of luck. Consider buying a private script if this will be a long term thing. It will be well worth it in the long run.

Thanks guys ! And yes, all my scripts are private or self written >.<

Just updated, at 15m+! =D

End of Day 2 Total

21056k or 21m. 

Edited by Buddy Nugs

Thanks guys ! And yes, all my scripts are private or self written >.<

Just updated, at 15m+! =D

End of Day 2 Total

21056k or 21m. 

How did u make 21 mil fletching in 2 days when I bearly made 20m with 4 lava dragon bots in a week