Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GUYSs....THIS IS IMPORTANT!>1.1!!!!!1

Polymorphism

suck bot why dont it work i bought vip for nothing since i cant login and bot my account what a waste a money i want a refund why sell something if there is no product ugh im better of going to (insert xyz bot name) since they are never down i want my money back and a new account since mine is banned now

#LeechThursday

This post is sarcasm..

Today OSRS got updated which means all clients must be updated. Please remain patient.

Doesn't matter how many thursdays in a row or how many times it's said...these posts will still happen every week.

I just wanna bot some green dragons for a bond before this promotion ends, Lol.

Is it still on?

I was told it ended because of the riots

Archived