Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute MKT.

romfan

[evidence hidden from this dispute]

Bought 50 codes, claims I never pressed accept.

Timestamps:

No respond after asking him about using a MM

100 codes from @@Prime bought.

His story also doesn't check out.

4 codes supposedly sold:

2 codes supposedly sold:

100 codes bought.

but still has 98 codes left:

Also user @@claybotter has said that he got scammed by @MKT

I told you that I did not want to go first in trade. You tell me you will go first. I come to you and you show me the gold. You say you want me to go first. You change the deal last minute so I walk away. I say I don't care about your feedback and you get angry. Next day you say you want to make trade. I don't want to anymore but you say you go first. I trade you and then you show me gold. You leave me on second trade window. You take so long and ask me for confirm. I confirm and say its me you are trading. You make me wait longer and longer and I get annoy. I walk away and you get mad at me and call me a scammer.

You threaten me so many time. I ask you to stop harass me many times.

This is my side of story. I have picture here. He say he have video. I want to see video because it will show we did no trade. I only want to do honest trade.
    http://i.imgur.com/X3YPIHz.jpg

I don't think claiming what is rightfully mine is harrassing.
    Yes I've said I have video evidence, but I don't. The proof I've shown is sufficient.

I don't think claiming what is rightfully mine is harrassing.

Yes I've said I have video evidence, but I don't. The proof I've shown is sufficient.

I say before you have no proof bcuz it never happened. you say you have video. now you have no video. you are very dishonest person nd i am sorry i ever talked to you. you are proof that high feedbak means nothing

i ask you to leave me alone. if you hav proof show me. you have no proof only like to harass me

@MKT has been deemed guilty and therefore banned. The ban is appealable only if MKT refunds romfan and claybotter.

Negative feedbacks from romfan and claybotter have been removed.

Case closed.

Archived