Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$5.99] Manly Agility ☆ UNIQUE ANTIBAN ☆ AUTO PROGRESS ☆ BANKING ☆ WORLD HOPPING ☆ ROOFTOPS ☆ GNOME COURSE ☆ 1-99

Manly

8 minutes ago, kiji said:

Hey Man,

I've had this experience as well. Is there anything you can do to fix this? It would be amazing if it could web walk and start all courses with one click.

Kind regards

It's not something so much so to fix since there are multiple obstacles on the ground floor for the gnome course whereas for the rooftop courses, there is only the initial one.

The script can one click start all courses with one click but the walking is limited by the dreambot web.

17 minutes ago, Man16 said:

It's not something so much so to fix since there are multiple obstacles on the ground floor for the gnome course whereas for the rooftop courses, there is only the initial one.

The script can one click start all courses with one click but the walking is limited by the dreambot web.

If the bot can fix itself after the first lap (as it does now), it's not relevant (at least to me), as to where it starts within the course.

Does the dreambot web not allow walking to gnome course from Camelot teleport spot for example?

1 minute ago, kiji said:

If the bot can fix itself after the first lap (as it does now), it's not relevant (at least to me), as to where it starts within the course.

Does the dreambot web not allow walking to gnome course from Camelot teleport spot for example?

No it cannot open the gate to the gnome stronghold (i cant remember what its called)

4 minutes ago, Man16 said:

No it cannot open the gate to the gnome stronghold (i cant remember what its called)

I see. Thank you very much for the information. I'm not sure, either. If I provided you with an account, could you hotfix this?

Will the bot, when using auto progression, teleport to lumbridge then start navigating to draynor?

@Man16 with auto progress checked and the level for the next course gained, it doesn't seem to head to the next course. It's just continuing on the current course...I would assume this could possibly be because I'm specifying a course, but that can't be it because with that box left empty and only auto progress checked the script won't start. Also, surely there's a way to handle breaks right? I can't see letting an account go for legit 20 hrs without breaks. That seems like it'd be begging for an easy ban. right now after logging back in it gets stuck where it's at.

10 hours ago, 4ng1f1sh said:

@Man16 with auto progress checked and the level for the next course gained, it doesn't seem to head to the next course. It's just continuing on the current course...I would assume this could possibly be because I'm specifying a course, but that can't be it because with that box left empty and only auto progress checked the script won't start. Also, surely there's a way to handle breaks right? I can't see letting an account go for legit 20 hrs without breaks. That seems like it'd be begging for an easy ban. right now after logging back in it gets stuck where it's at.

Which course are you trying to auto progress from? It will wait till its at the ground for it to move on and walk. Check the log and see if it prints anything relating to auto progression.

The break handler is probably messing up the tracking the script uses to know where it's at :s . I've found it to be a coinflip when it happens though.

1 hour ago, Man16 said:

Which course are you trying to auto progress from? It will wait till its at the ground for it to move on and walk. Check the log and see if it prints anything relating to auto progression.

I'm at school right now, and convienienty I put my computer to sleep for some reason so I can't Teamviewer into it to check logs. 😕 What I do know though is I was doing the draynor course, got 30 agility for the Varrock course and noticed it chugging on with the draynor course. 

Got banned using this unfortunately.. agility seems to be a very high ban rate though. 2 day ban so I stopped botting on that account, it was a fully botted 90cb 1500 total never previously banned. Be careful when botting agility on seers, that seems to be a hotspot 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived