Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$5.99] Manly Agility ☆ UNIQUE ANTIBAN ☆ AUTO PROGRESS ☆ BANKING ☆ WORLD HOPPING ☆ ROOFTOPS ☆ GNOME COURSE ☆ 1-99

Manly

Just now, onepunch said:

whats the max run time then.........bro i used to bot shit like 15 hours a day never got banned

gl doing that now without a private script.

ok heres a review made a fresh acc threw it into members gnome village flawless went onto draynor flawless again got up to i dunno 40 agility in 4 hours done a few quest went sleep was running for another 4 hours yesterday 40-50 agility has only bugged out twice just stood there in varrock after i fell and didnt do anything....once on the canafis roof just wouldnt do anything but going strong 50+agility no ban ....my plan is to run it through every course for like 20ish levels and see what happens what do you lot think about that?

so far 100% would recommend

3 hours ago, onepunch said:

ok heres a review made a fresh acc threw it into members gnome village flawless went onto draynor flawless again got up to i dunno 40 agility in 4 hours done a few quest went sleep was running for another 4 hours yesterday 40-50 agility has only bugged out twice just stood there in varrock after i fell and didnt do anything....once on the canafis roof just wouldnt do anything but going strong 50+agility no ban ....my plan is to run it through every course for like 20ish levels and see what happens what do you lot think about that?

so far 100% would recommend

Might have been because you are low HP and you can die from falls so it waits.

EDIT: Got it working! However one thing... how do I get it to automatically use my stam potions or food? I dont know how the item ID works 

4 hours ago, Nick_N said:

EDIT: Got it working! However one thing... how do I get it to automatically use my stam potions or food? I dont know how the item ID works 

Have the food in your inventory. Then go to Tools -> Debugging -> Tool: Inventory and there will be item IDs drawn over your inventory. Find the ID for your food choice. No stam pot support.

Archived