Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
OSRS Gambling

Interested in advertising your business? Reach out today!

Download the DreamBot client today!
Click or hover over image to zoom in

RQuester

(10 reviews)
20.00 USD
Author: @Roma

Fully automated quester. Supports over 40 quests! Check the topic for more information and to get a 24 hour trial.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/11317-premium-rquester-tutorial-p2p-quests-grand-exchange-teleports-autocasting/

About RQuester

Author: @Roma

Fully automated quester. Supports over 40 quests! Check the topic for more information and to get a 24 hour trial.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/11317-premium-rquester-tutorial-p2p-quests-grand-exchange-teleports-autocasting/

dream123

Report ·

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

core of dreambot, needs babysitting though, can get stuck sometimes but does a major work done, I bought several scripts but I think this was the best purchase.

Share this review

Link to review
Theorems

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

An amazing script that will flawlessly run fairly complex quests for you. I believe there is only one other script like this on the market, and that one has a significantly higher ban-rate so this is the absolute best questing script in my opinion. You won't regret buying it!

Share this review

Link to review
Verial

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I"ve been using this script for over a year. It's undisputed the best quest script right now. Roma has been very active and fixing bugs very fast.  I have been solely buying ViP on dreambot for this masterpiece.only.

Share this review

Link to review
UncleHard

Report ·

Amazing script, works as intended, new quests constantly being added.

Share this review

Link to review
prinzpie

Report ·

Tried it yesterday, did everything with no issues except when i accidentally added tourist trap to the to do list and it got stuck, but everything else went well. I was just wondering if there's anywhere i can get notified or know when other quests get added?

Share this review

Link to review
Powershock

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The best Questing script I've ever seen. So many quests, so much time saved. Easily, take my $20.

Share this review

Link to review
zafric123

Report ·

Worth every penny. Super efficent, works like a charm without errors if you have the right settings on. Really fast and nice support 1++.

Share this review

Link to review
Teoctlamazqui

Report ·

Great script with an amazing assortment of quests.I recommend for any p2p player.

Share this review

Link to review
Rossbot

Report ·

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Works great only know of one better out their but recommend owning both because this one has a few quest the other one dosent also this one can sometimes pick up in the middle of a quest seamlessly 

Share this review

Link to review