Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
News Ticker
  • New Forum Theme!
  • New Forum Chatbox (on the way)
  • Chatbox Mods Soon Needed
  • Suggest Forum Rank Colors
  • Forum Updates

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Click or hover over image to zoom in

RQuester

(7 reviews)
20.00 USD
Author: @Roma

Fully automated quester. Supports over 40 quests! Check the topic for more information and to get a 24 hour trial.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/11317-premium-rquester-tutorial-p2p-quests-grand-exchange-teleports-autocasting/

About RQuester

Author: @Roma

Fully automated quester. Supports over 40 quests! Check the topic for more information and to get a 24 hour trial.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/11317-premium-rquester-tutorial-p2p-quests-grand-exchange-teleports-autocasting/

dream123

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

core of dreambot, needs babysitting though, can get stuck sometimes but does a major work done, I bought several scripts but I think this was the best purchase.

Share this review

Link to review
Theorems

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

An amazing script that will flawlessly run fairly complex quests for you. I believe there is only one other script like this on the market, and that one has a significantly higher ban-rate so this is the absolute best questing script in my opinion. You won't regret buying it!

Share this review

Link to review
Verial

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I"ve been using this script for over a year. It's undisputed the best quest script right now. Roma has been very active and fixing bugs very fast.  I have been solely buying ViP on dreambot for this masterpiece.only.

Share this review

Link to review
UncleHard

Report ·

Amazing script, works as intended, new quests constantly being added.

Share this review

Link to review
prinzpie

Report ·

Tried it yesterday, did everything with no issues except when i accidentally added tourist trap to the to do list and it got stuck, but everything else went well. I was just wondering if there's anywhere i can get notified or know when other quests get added?

Share this review

Link to review
Teoctlamazqui

Report ·

Great script with an amazing assortment of quests.I recommend for any p2p player.

Share this review

Link to review