Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
Bottinghub.com

Interested in advertising your business? Reach out today!

Click or hover over image to zoom in

RQuester

(12 reviews)
20.00 USD
Author: @Roma

Fully automated quester. Supports over 40 quests! Check the topic for more information and to get a 24 hour trial.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/11317-premium-rquester-tutorial-p2p-quests-grand-exchange-teleports-autocasting/

About RQuester

Author: @Roma

Fully automated quester. Supports over 40 quests! Check the topic for more information and to get a 24 hour trial.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/11317-premium-rquester-tutorial-p2p-quests-grand-exchange-teleports-autocasting/

dream123

Report ·

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

core of dreambot, needs babysitting though, can get stuck sometimes but does a major work done, I bought several scripts but I think this was the best purchase.

Share this review

Link to review
Theorems

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

An amazing script that will flawlessly run fairly complex quests for you. I believe there is only one other script like this on the market, and that one has a significantly higher ban-rate so this is the absolute best questing script in my opinion. You won't regret buying it!

Share this review

Link to review
Verial

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I"ve been using this script for over a year. It's undisputed the best quest script right now. Roma has been very active and fixing bugs very fast.  I have been solely buying ViP on dreambot for this masterpiece.only.

Share this review

Link to review
UncleHard

Report ·

Amazing script, works as intended, new quests constantly being added.

Share this review

Link to review
prinzpie

Report ·

Tried it yesterday, did everything with no issues except when i accidentally added tourist trap to the to do list and it got stuck, but everything else went well. I was just wondering if there's anywhere i can get notified or know when other quests get added?

Share this review

Link to review
Powershock

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The best Questing script I've ever seen. So many quests, so much time saved. Easily, take my $20.

Share this review

Link to review
zafric123

Report ·

Worth every penny. Super efficent, works like a charm without errors if you have the right settings on. Really fast and nice support 1++.

Share this review

Link to review
Teoctlamazqui

Report ·

Great script with an amazing assortment of quests.I recommend for any p2p player.

Share this review

Link to review
Rossbot

Report ·

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Works great only know of one better out their but recommend owning both because this one has a few quest the other one dosent also this one can sometimes pick up in the middle of a quest seamlessly 

Share this review

Link to review
jordyb123

Report ·

Bought a few weeks ago and just got round to using it. Started off with Animal Magnetism and it gets stuck at the G.E and just idles for ages. Any chance of a refund?

Share this review

Link to review
LordJashin32

Report ·

Script has saved me quite a few times. The author is legit dude. The only error i found he was quick in message to offer a way to fix it. Great script. Great dude. Great options for doing things in the GUI. Worth the money. Cheers. :drink:

Share this review

Link to review