Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • PeachTea

    VIP
    • Content Count

      13
    • Joined

    • Last visited

    About PeachTea

    • Rank
      Newbie

    Recent Profile Visitors

    156 profile views
    1. You're the man Hashtag. Hopefully no more bans for me, or I just need to remember to bring enough darts next time!
    2. Hi Hashtag, me again. I've been running the script to grab the last ranging levels, it ended up running out of darts and kicked crabs for about 33 minutes and got a temp ban, not a big issue for me personally as it was the last level I needed anyway. Other than that, the script has been amazing and saved me a bunch of time level up a couple of accounts. Any chance a fail safe could be implemented? As in, it checks to make sure you have the item you selected to use as the weapon is still available (probably only applicable to darts/knives etc).
    3. Hi, yeah that is the option I am using and it works perfectly, I just tried out the other option to see the difference and the error mentioned logged in the Debug Console. As I mentioned in my original post, it doesn't change anything for me, I just noticed it so wanted to make you aware of it
    4. Hey, you're welcome, if it helps make an awesome script that bit more awesome I'm fine with that! It's not 1 specific spot, it's pretty much any of the spots on the island (although I've only used the spots with 4 crabs near the player), I'll attempt to get it to happen again if you need me too though, just let me know.
    5. Hi Hashtag, The following error shows up, when selecting "Use Player Tile" as the option (Smart Aggro switched off). 14:52:45: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 at ao.<init>(Unknown Source) at aP.b(Unknown Source) at O.onLoop(Unknown Source) at P.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) I'm on the island, using Mith Darts, Sharks and Divine Ranging pots
    6. Hey Zawy, Utilised the free trial, script is pretty damn flawless! So I'll be buying it in the next few days. 1 thing is, when dropping items, it proceeds to drop all things in the inventory (bird nests included) and then picks up the bird nests after dropping everything, it should skip the bird nests and just drop any logs as it really what a player would do.
    7. Hello all, I've got a method I have been running for a short while, it's pretty profitable and is working well currently. Just looking for opinions of other botters as to what you would choose from the following options regarding profit per hour. The method is selling items to a shop and then hopping to the next world, pretty basic but I've found a niche place, based on 1,000 of each item and a total of 7 items and a total investment of 7.6m to 8m. With the data given, which would you pick from the list below: Items Per World - Total Profit - Hours Logged In - Profit Per Ho
    8. So will it not run properly? I want to buy a few of your scripts but most of your threads say that you'll update for dreambot 3... but I'm yet to see that. If it works I'll still purchase, please clarify
    9. Apologies for the late reply, I had finished for the day not long after I comment. The 2 versions were running on different devices, 1 device had the old version, the other device had the new version. I'll give it another go today, both devices have the updated client so I'll see it works, it could just be a restart of the device could have solved it, will post back soon!
    10. Static Filter as follows: public static final Filter<Item> RING_OF_WEALTH = Item -> Item != null && Item.getName().contains("Ring of wealth ("); Code that checks the Equipment contains a ring with charges, if not, withdraw one from the bank and equip it: if(!Equipment.contains(Leveller.RING_OF_WEALTH)) { Bank.withdraw(Leveller.RING_OF_WEALTH, 1); sleepUntil(() -> Inventory.count(Leveller.RING_OF_WEALTH) > 0, 2000); sleep(Calculations.random(25, 155)); if(Inventory.count(Leveller.RING_OF_WEA
    11. Hi, Currently have a local script I've made, it's worked prior to the DB update, but now it's not reading the worn equipment to check for a Ring of Wealth with charges. I have a DB open that has been open all day, ran the same script on that and it works, but on the updated client it does not. I've tried the usual clearing of data, fresh starts etc but to no avail. It could be something my end, but for it to work on an older client and not the updated one, it seems like it might not be.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...