Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GetFriends() Method

Ahou987

Hello I made a script using the getFriends() method, before yesterdays update it worked perfectly, now it gives me an error everytime I run it, when I removed the getFriends() method all worked well. Please take a look into this!

Thanks.

I didn't think it needed more of an explanation then this, I am using it for muling to check when an account comes online it mules, the problem is it just reads an error in the debugger and does not give information on it.

Never mind close this, I have found the problem and fixed it!

its because yesterday was thursday, and thursday means update, and update means client has to get updated before stuff works

2 bad yday was a subrev so the client should be fine, at least hook wise

its because yesterday was thursday, and thursday means update, and update means client has to get updated before stuff works

Please don't spread misinformation, I've corrected you on this several times.

If it's a rev update, the client's hooks need to be updated.

If it's not a rev update, it doesn't.

Not every update is a rev update.

So many times I've had people messaging me "Hey update the bot" on a Thursday that didn't need an update, and when I point that out they say "Oh Dinh said it's the client's fault because of the update"

OT:

Can you explain the problem more please? What specifically are you trying to do, what calls aren't working, do you have any stack traces of the error?

Please don't spread misinformation, I've corrected you on this several times.

If it's a rev update, the client's hooks need to be updated.

If it's not a rev update, it doesn't.

Not every update is a rev update.

So many times I've had people messaging me "Hey update the bot" on a Thursday that didn't need an update, and when I point that out they say "Oh Dinh said it's the client's fault because of the update"

OT:

Can you explain the problem more please? What specifically are you trying to do, what calls aren't working, do you have any stack traces of the error?

Hello I fixed the problem, sorry the problem was on my end. Not the clients :) sorry!

Archived