Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What's wrong with these non-ranked developers?

Dioxin

All this shows is StackOverflow people can turn a rudimentary concept into complex vocab.

Rudimentary? How about you explain ot better for us, then? Since it's so basic.. But seeing how you've only been programming for a year, it's hard to believe you have ever came across this stuff, let alone understand it, let alone be able to explain it in a simplified way

What makes you think I'm retarded? Do you really think people on SO are fake? And the devs on DreamBot and OSBot are far more superior? If so, then it's pretty obvious you're trolling

did i say that the devs on dreambot and osbot are superior? besides, most microsoft and google employees are retarded. i suggest you do your research before hand. it doesnt take more than a week to get microsoft certified

ur just butthurt i suggest u suk my dik

besides, most microsoft and google employees are retarded. i suggest you do your research before hand. it doesnt take more than a week to get microsoft certified

You are too wrong about everything. Stop talking.

I actually work with clients who have Microsoft employees doing projects on the side for them and it's the shittiest code I've ever seen. People don't understand how lazy the average worker is.

Why should I give reasoning? You never gave reasoning to ANYTHING. If I gave reasoning, I'd be wasting my damn time. If you want reason as to why you should stop talking, you do nothing but spit out lies (5k empty method calls wont get optimized out? jvm-centered languages? now it takes a week to become a microsoft employee getting paid 100k+ a year average? Right..

"it takes a week to become an employee" - Are you confused? Just because you say it, it's true, eh? Let me guess, you habe friends or know people that work there now? Please, if you did, you wouldnt be so illiterate.

I actually work with clients who have Microsoft employees doing projects on the side for them and it's the shittiest code I've ever seen. People don't understand how lazy the average worker is.

That's bullshit. Sorry man, but I'm smarter than a fish. I see open source code from employees all the time, from almost every direction on the internet. You, sir, are lying

Why should I give reasoning? You never gave reasoning to ANYTHING. If I gave reasoning, I'd be wasting my damn time. If you want reason as to why you should stop talking, you do nothing but spit out lies (5k empty method calls wont get optimized out? jvm-centered languages? now it takes a week to become a microsoft employee getting paid 100k+ a year average? Right..

"it takes a week to become an employee" - Are you stupid? Just because you say it, it's true, eh? Let me guess, you habe friends or know people that work there now? Please, if you did, you wouldnt be so illiterate.

That's bullshit. Sorry man, but I'm smarter than a fish

and just because you said it doesn't take a week to become employee

Just because you say it, it's true, eh? Let me guess, you habe friends or know people that work there now? Please, if you did, you wouldnt be so illiterate.

speaking of illiterate

habe 

habe 

habe 

habe 

Yeah, microsoft and google employees are retarded

Yeah actually we are.. :( But thank god we have you around because if you keep talking like a retard atleast we aren't the most retarded people on Earth because their is you!

Yeah actually we are.. :( But thank god we have you around because if you keep talking like a retard atleast we aren't the most retarded people on Earth because their is you!

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Archived