Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What's wrong with these non-ranked developers?

Dioxin

They don't take shit, the post was the same as your post so maybe dreambot shouldn't take shit too. You should be warned for posting such a cancerous thread.

the point is that people DIDN'T reply. Besides, the post was written the same way you wrote the question (see the link at the bottom of my last post) - maybe you need to put some effort into your question and show some research ;)

https://λ.pw/tgp'>https://λ.pw/tgp'>https://λ.pw/tgp

https://λ.pw/tgp

https://λ.pw/tgp

It's the spam forum. But now that you're here, I can see you don't care for how people encourage bad behavior.e bad behavior. I'm confused as to how Dogerina isn't banned yet; that's the real mystery.. I'm going back to OS, this site obviously has nothing under control...

I was on a path towards becoming a dev (Eric like what I had to offer), but with these guys puking up BS all over the site, why would I wanna be a dev here?

You got downvoted? They don't take shit. They don't want little noobs spamming up the site with questions that have already been answered. If you did your research, you wouldnt need to ask it. Told you, wouldn't last 1 day..

He got downvoted with your post retard

It's the spam forum. But now that you're here, I can see you don't care for how people encourage bad behavior.e bad behavior. I'm confused as to how Dogerina isn't banned yet; that's the real mystery.. I'm going back to OS, this site obviously has nothing under control...

Sorry we don't treat our forums like WWII Germany. If you don't like the people here just don't talk. I'm not going to tell people to behave a certain way, unless it's directly breaking the rules, I'm not their mother. If you really think OSBot is a better place, then so be it because it's clear your new the scene or else you wouldn't be saying that.

This is the spam section. If you want a discussion in which I will remove the posts with inappropriate content, do not post in this section.

I lost my question asking privilege because I asked things people couldn't do without resorting to a library.

Enjoy OSBot where even less people know what they're doing xD

OSBot people don't know what they're doing?

You call me a noob, say I'm wrong, then message me in private saying "I know you have more knowledge than me in programming" then turn back around and say I have no clue what I'm talking about?

I think YOU have no idea what you're doing, or what you want to do, or what to do with yourself.

Sorry we don't treat our forums like WWII Germany. If you don't like the people here just don't talk. I'm not going to tell people to behave a certain way, unless it's directly breaking the rules, I'm not their mother. If you really think OSBot is a better place, then so be it because it's clear your new the scene or else you wouldn't be saying that.

Harassment isn't against the rules? Saying "ride my dick" on an informational thread isn't harassment? What about the flaming he was doing? No one is taking care of that, so please don't give me that "We are doing our job" act.. It's obviously "friends > justice"

please, if you say these things on stackoverflow then you will get so much reps for it"!!!!1

u shud post it there insted xdDDDd

Harassment isn't against the rules? Saying "ride my dick" on an informational thread isn't harassment? What about the flaming he was doing? No one is taking care of that, so please don't give me that "We are doing our job" act.. It's obviously "friends > justice"

it was necessary

OSBot people don't know what they're doing?

You call me a noob, say I'm wrong, then message me in private saying "I know you have more knowledge than me in programming" then turn back around and say I have no clue what I'm talking about?

I think YOU have no idea what you're doing, or what you want to do, or what to do with yourself.

Actually this isn't my job, so your really not getting any act from me. I develop the client, that is it, I honestly have no control over these forums. Though personally I wouldn't even categorize this as harassment, as you deliberately called them out knowing something like this would happen. If you don't want to deal with them, all you have to do is ignore them.

11/10 confirmed autistic

programming != common sense

my knowledge of common sense makes up for my programming nubiness which in turn makes me sexier, stronger, harder, better in bed and smarter than you

enjoy osbot where everyone semi intelligent is either banned or left (hence why everyone of these devs were once osbot scripters)

Archived