Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Creating a polygonal area

xinobyte

Is there a way to create a non rectangular Area ?
    I couldn't find an answer in the docs and I can't do it tile by tile cause it has 500+ of them.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

Try this. With a little math you can do amazing things with it.

public Area getSurroundingArea(int radius)

Does this return a polygonal area around you with all valid tiles or something? that would be amazing

All tiles within x radius, with player being centerpoint 

I'm just curious if it includes the tiles that you can't move to/are off the map.

I'm just curious if it includes the tiles that you can't move to/are off the map.

Yeah, all tiles. You can filter out unreachable tiles after generating the surrounding area. Be mindful of the size you generate, i try to not do more than 10 unless specifically necessary as it will take significantly longer to generate the area

Archived