Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

5 Accounts, 5 Bans the next day (Haven't played or Botted the Accounts after they finished.

I recommend nobody to buy this script, seems like a sure ban even if you are careful with it.

Ran: Tut - 10 QP - GE

All with breaks.

To the creator: Either make the script cost nothing or up to 1$, or fix it to a point where the main function of the thing does not actually get you banned within seconds after or even while running it. - We are talking about a uptime for like 15-20 minutes per account, if that already gets you banned you shouldn't be asking money for it.

And again for new buyers interested

!DO NOT BUY THIS IN ITS CURRENT STATE!

Edit: Words I use might be harsh but in he end it's about letting people know that it's dangerous to use, it seems like people get away with just doing tutorial island, giving the accounts some times (usually between 3-7 days) and then letting them do the 10 Quests.

Maybe there is a safer way to go about this with this Script.

Edited by Venumidas

1 hour ago, Venumidas said:

5 Accounts, 5 Bans the next day (Haven't played or Botted the Accounts after they finished.

I recommend nobody to buy this script, seems like a sure ban even if you are careful with it.

Ran: Tut - 10 QP - GE

All with breaks.

To the creator: Either make the script cost nothing or up to 1$, or fix it to a point where the main function of the thing does not actually get you banned within seconds after or even while running it. - We are talking about a uptime for like 15-20 minutes per account, if that already gets you banned you shouldn't be asking money for it.

And again for new buyers interested

!DO NOT BUY THIS IN ITS CURRENT STATE!

A lot of reports on this script it should be taken down

On 10/2/2022 at 2:31 PM, ethan45 said:

A lot of reports on this script it should be taken down

At the same time I'm receiving positive feedback for this script from others. Scroll a bit up and you'll see one. Fresh accounts are easily caught by Jagex especially if you're not taking proper precautions.

• 3 weeks later...
    # Questing has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.42 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • The script now selects the main worlds when tutorial island is completed
    Thanks!

Ran on a fresh account: Residential proxy used to create account & same proxy used on bot.

Script worked; however very soon after tutorial island - the account was locked, but not banned. Was locked for 'account suspected of being stolen'. Reset password and was able to continue to 10 QPs. Will wait to see if it gets banned over the next few days.

What I don't like is that it needs a separate account list - Why can't it just use the account that DreamBot is set on? Not only is this insecure, but it's inconvenient.

7 hours ago, Dionysus said:

Ran on a fresh account: Residential proxy used to create account & same proxy used on bot.

Script worked; however very soon after tutorial island - the account was locked, but not banned. Was locked for 'account suspected of being stolen'. Reset password and was able to continue to 10 QPs. Will wait to see if it gets banned over the next few days.

What I don't like is that it needs a separate account list - Why can't it just use the account that DreamBot is set on? Not only is this insecure, but it's inconvenient.

Hey, sounds like the proxy is bad. You can leave the account list unset and it will use the account set on DreamBot (or it might need to be logged in).

Hi @Hashtag, I've noticed an issue with several accounts that are not getting the grain into the hopper on Cooks Assistant. The bot will get stuck trying to remove grain that isn't there and stand there until I happen to pop by and notice. Once I manually load the grain into the top floor, the script continues as normal with no other issues.

I've attached a quick GIF to show the behavior. :)
    https://i.gyazo.com/efab5dc71b606e5dd38eb5b3116f36de.mp4

30 minutes ago, GL0ZZ3N said:

Hi @Hashtag, I've noticed an issue with several accounts that are not getting the grain into the hopper on Cooks Assistant. The bot will get stuck trying to remove grain that isn't there and stand there until I happen to pop by and notice. Once I manually load the grain into the top floor, the script continues as normal with no other issues.

Hey, thanks for the report. I've never heard of this before 😮. Did it ever collect the grain from the field and deposit it to the bin in upstairs?

39 minutes ago, GL0ZZ3N said:

I just tried it myself and didn't encounter this issue. Are your accounts fresh?

2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

I just tried it myself and didn't encounter this issue. Are your accounts fresh?

A couple were fresh, some had random skills botted, but no prior questing. Its happened to me 4 or 5 times now before I sent in a report, but I only caught them after they had gotten stuck. I will get some more booted up right now, watch what they do, then report back with better information since you were not able to replicate.