Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

Updated the script with improvements to efficiency and interactions, added toggling game audio off, changed the option the script chooses in the beginning of tutorial island to gain access to Adventurer Paths.

• 1 month later...

Hi, the scripts keeps getting caught by the skeleton when trying to obtain the rubber tube from Ernest the chicken quest. the skeleton kills the bot then it sits there confused until it attempts to loot its grave and the skeleton kills the bot again.

11 hours ago, Priapism said:

Hi, the scripts keeps getting caught by the skeleton when trying to obtain the rubber tube from Ernest the chicken quest. the skeleton kills the bot then it sits there confused until it attempts to loot its grave and the skeleton kills the bot again.

Hey, thanks for the report. Does it happen every time? It should have some failsafes added to it, such as leaving the room in combat, eating any food in inventory when being attacked.

• 2 months later...

mine keeps logging everyone out at the very start at the fishing/cooking / tree cutting part.

3:39:27 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    3:39:27 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.settings.PlayerSettings.getConfig(PlayerSettings.java)
        at j.execute(j.java:126)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

3:39:27 PM: [INFO] Successfully initialized 21 cache index files!

On 11/11/2021 at 7:57 AM, setnakt said:

mine keeps logging everyone out at the very start at the fishing/cooking / tree cutting part.

3:39:27 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    3:39:27 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.settings.PlayerSettings.getConfig(PlayerSettings.java)
        at j.execute(j.java:126)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

3:39:27 PM: [INFO] Successfully initialized 21 cache index files!

Hey, seems like a client issue trying to read player settings. Try clearing your jagexcache by deleting the directory at C:\Users\You\jagexcache. Let me know if that helps!

Hello, I was wondering if this script is still maintained. It seems extremely promising, and if it can both do tutorial island and the QP without the accounts being banned in a few days, I'd happily pay whatever. Asking due to the "last updated" status, to make sure. Thanks in advanced.

19 hours ago, rijketata said:

Hello, I was wondering if this script is still maintained. It seems extremely promising, and if it can both do tutorial island and the QP without the accounts being banned in a few days, I'd happily pay whatever. Asking due to the "last updated" status, to make sure. Thanks in advanced.

Hey, this script is still maintained.

39 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, this script is still maintained.

Thanks for the timely response, I'm glad to hear that. I'll throw some cash at my screen and leave some feedback after running backtests with burners.