Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] TRIAL Requests [Please use the discord to request a script trial!]

Nex

Hello, may I get a trial for the Cave Goblin Wire script? 

24h authed, please report if u find any bugs as that one i havent tested in a long time  ^_^

24h authed, please report if u find any bugs as that one i havent tested in a long time  ^_^

Hey Nex,

I ran into two bugs while attempting to run the script:

• My character died twice due to the bot not eating once I got under 5 HP. It seems to randomly happen as sometimes the bot will eat and sometimes it will not. I was using the Tuna option if that means anything to you.
    • A majority of the time on the way back to the bank from the wire machine, the character will get stuck in a loop of going up and down the same staircase right by the wire machine. I tried messing with the camera angle and zoom options, but it was still happening rather consistently. 

Archived