Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Fisher [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [Alot of fish] [F2P/P2P] [SDMM/DMM] [Barbarian Fishing!]

Nex

I would only say it does because it's a source for very blatant patterning :P. And if that's a built in function from the API, you might expect it to be a common occurrence across different scripts? humm..

Nice man 8) lol is that p2p or f2p fishing? I'm only at ~45... I don't enjoy watching myself fish for too often, nonetheless actually doing the fishing haha

EDIT: Also, a reallllllly cool feature that would set this apart from the other fishing scripts would be to implement cooking, then dropping the cooked food you fished at barb village by the perma-fire :D This would be awesome

EDIT:: It's still skipping inventory tiles 12. It's like it lets go of the shift key, and just clicks tile 12 and then shift clicks the 13th tile, which does nothing because its trying to 'use' the fish on another fish so these two items don't get dropped. Does it nearly every inventory :P

if i were to add cooking shift-dropping wouldnt work anymore (rs doesnt allowed shift dropping on cooked food), im planning to release a cooking script soon though will support p2p & f2p cooking spots. also no idea why it skips those i will ask the devs

if i were to add cooking shift-dropping wouldnt work anymore (rs doesnt allowed shift dropping on cooked food), im planning to release a cooking script soon though will support p2p & f2p cooking spots. also no idea why it skips those i will ask the devs

Oh I didn't know that :-D.

I found a bug! When harpoon fishing tuna/swordies at catherby, it will repeatedly try to fish more fish even after your inventory is full. Also, it will get confused at which place to harpoon fish (net/harpoon or cage/harpoon). This happened after my first inventory.

EDIT: Happens after each inventory despite the fish type, I have to manually bank :P

Edited by Taite

Oh I didn't know that :-D.

I found a bug! When harpoon fishing tuna/swordies at catherby, it will repeatedly try to fish more fish even after your inventory is full. Also, it will get confused at which place to harpoon fish (net/harpoon or cage/harpoon). This happened after my first inventory.

EDIT: Happens after each inventory despite the fish type, I have to manually bank :P

Decided to re-write most of the code,

cc43fa754e68ac9dbe2952073aba0fd2.png

now it will work way better overall doing some testing, probably gonna release it tomorrow  B)

it no longer will get mixed up between things as ive added enums

Decided to re-write most of the code,

cc43fa754e68ac9dbe2952073aba0fd2.png

now it will work way better overall doing some testing, probably gonna release it tomorrow  B)

it no longer will get mixed up between things as ive added enums

noice, that looks way better :D I'm excited to play with it *hype*

It's comforting to see how much you care about your scripts!

Edited by Taite

noice, that looks way better :D I'm excited to play with it *hype*

It's comforting to see how much you care about your scripts!

ive submitted the new version now we just have to wait for @Dreamlicker's approval

I've been testing out the new version but it is still getting stuck at catherby when trying to find a fishing spot. Before, it would correct itself, but now it will try over and over again to fish at a spot that it's not able to :P

I've been testing out the new version but it is still getting stuck at catherby when trying to find a fishing spot. Before, it would correct itself, but now it will try over and over again to fish at a spot that it's not able to :P

can u provide a .gif or a screenshot i don't have this issue myself 

It's trying to harpoon sharks instead of tuna and swordfish, pretty much. I want it to harpoon at the fishing spots that have the option "Cage / Harpoon" not "Net / Harpoon". Maybe it's only meant to Net / Harpoon there :-).

It's trying to harpoon sharks instead of tuna and swordfish, pretty much. I want it to harpoon at the fishing spots that have the option "Cage / Harpoon" not "Net / Harpoon". Maybe it's only meant to Net / Harpoon there :-).

on the code it should keep them seperated, il have a look at it later and see if i can find the error thanks for reporting