Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Fisher [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [Alot of fish] [F2P/P2P] [SDMM/DMM] [Barbarian Fishing!]

Nex

Just got this script and tried doing shrimps in catherby.  Unfortunately the bot cant tell the difference between net fishing spots and tries to do the ones that require 16 fishing.  Not a big deal but if you have time it might be nice to add

O completely forgot about that, yea i had same issue with harpoon (sharks/swordfish) thats a easy fix will be pushing a update later today :) thanks for reporting!

O completely forgot about that, yea i had same issue with harpoon (sharks/swordfish) thats a easy fix will be pushing a update later today :) thanks for reporting!

np, been enjoying the scripts.

Been using your catherby cooker today and it worked very well.

I am not sure if you would know, but I thought of something while using it:

Would making the mouse move off screen at times make the bot look more like someone AFK cooking? Or is that even very possible?

np, been enjoying the scripts.

Been using your catherby cooker today and it worked very well.

I am not sure if you would know, but I thought of something while using it:

Would making the mouse move off screen at times make the bot look more like someone AFK cooking? Or is that even very possible?

Can add that, most my scripts already have that not sure why cooker hasnt 

Can add that, most my scripts already have that not sure why cooker hasnt 

Oh well thats awesome, didnt realize because I just started using a couple of your scripts.  

I'm looking forward to the Pest Control one, I'll let you know if I notice anything else with the scripts

Oh well thats awesome, didnt realize because I just started using a couple of your scripts.  

I'm looking forward to the Pest Control one, I'll let you know if I notice anything else with the scripts

Been working on the pest control yesterday, most likely will finish it today :) 

• 3 weeks later...

looks great, can i have a trial please ?  :rolleyes:

p.s i saw the post about the mouse being out of the screen is that already in the script ? cause when you do like 30 accounts at same time there will also be 30 mouses and no computer has that :P

ofc i use proxies so it would be only 2 or 3 a proxy but still... thanks!

Edited by Junius B

thanks for the trial nex, apreciated! are you gonna fix the mouse thing that it would be out of the screen ? would be realy great!

not sure what you mean ?